Chapter 5: Awkward

(a/n: OMO! I finally updated! <3~~ Thanks for being patient!

So sorry again for not updating in a looooong time. This chapter’s for you!

Love you and enjoy <3)

*JaeSun’s POV*

Aigoo. Seroiusly?!?!  My head was hurting as soon as I woke up. I got up from the bed and headed for the medicine box in the bathroom. “hmm...hmmm…hmm…hmm” Humming as I managed to find some medicine for this freakishly painful headache.

Before I left the bathroom I scanned myself in the mirror. WOW. “How handsome Park JaeSun. How handsome, indeed”. I said to myself sarcastically. I actually thought I saw a zombie in the mirror. Pshh. Mornings were not fond of me and neither was I fond of it. Suddenly, my attention had switched as I was able to smell breakfast that I guess was ready in the table.

“AHHH, Baegopayo (a/n trans: I’m hungry)”

I sat down on my usual spot in the dining table. Umma was in the kitchen, testing different techniques and experimenting like always; appa and hyungnim already went to work. Noona was the only one there with me. “Joeun achimimnida! (a/n trans: Good morning!)”. I smiled as a response to my noona. She had almost finished eating and was busy checking e-mails in her Galaxy S4.

“Wae? Start eating. Umma said I should bond with you today and show you around” My noona said still focusing on her phone.

“Ah-uhm. Noona, I can’t. Mianhe (a/n trans: I’m sorry). I have plans to meet up with someone today. But thanks for the offer though” I said as I grabbed the plate which had bacon in it.

“Who is more important than me that you decided to meet up with her and cancel our bonding time?” She had said, fist in her chest as if she was hurt.

“It’s not like that. Her mother is in the hospital noona. I need to be there for her

“Who is this ‘her’ exactly?” She questioned me with one eyebrow raised.

“Remember Krystal? My childhood friend back in Korea” I shoved a spoonful of food in my mouth.

“Ohh. Her. Well, fine. Just call me if you need me okay?” She had said before going back and staring at the device.

“Omo. Kamsahamnida noona! (a/n trans: thank you *older sister*)

I continued to eat with one hand feeding me the other one holding my phone. As I was halfway done, noona had already left the table. She ruffled my hair and happily trotted down the hallway going to her room.

When I finished, got up with my empty plate and noticed that noona’s was still on the table. “Baby” I muttered under my breath. She always had a habit of letting people clean up after her. “Just leave it there Jae. I’ll wash it” Umma said once I entered the kitchen. “Ne umma, kamsahamnida” She looked at me and gave a bright smile. As I was about to exit the kitchen noona had appeared right in front of me and scared the hell out of me “OMO. Noona!” I said with my foot stomping on the ground like a baby.

She chuckled and gave way for me to exit. I checked the clock that was hanging in our living room. It was 10:30 AM. Grabbing my phone from my pocket I decided to text Krystal.

“Annyeong gong-ju! How was your sleep?~~ I’ll be visiting you today. So wait for me okay? Kkkkkk~~ Btw, which hospital is it?” I smiled as I was texting her.

She was one of them. Those people you’d think about every single freaking minute and worry about that person A LOT. She was different.