Chapter 9

Jace struck at the demon before he even saw it, he was at doing that. He picked his dagger up and wiped it on his pants to get the demon residue off. Stephen was locked up for years and yeas and no one, NO ONE had a clue. Except Valentine who was dead. He couldn't imagine anyone else being able to deal with being like that for years and years on end, no food and no water. Only a rune keeping you alive. He sat down and looked around him, he was alone in the alley way, 4 hours away from home and it was 11pm now. He could go home but he didn't. He walked into the Pandemonium, like the one in Brooklyn but it wasn't a demon hang out, it just has the name. It is a club for mundanes. Jace unglamourised himself but kept his weapons glamoured. 

He walked past the security and into the club, "can I get you a drink, sir?" The lady at the bar asked and he nodded as she poured him a vodka and lemonade. 

"Thanks," he said.

A few hours later and he was pretty drunk, more drunk then he has ever been and so he stumbled out of the club and onto the streets. He found a hotel nearby and booked into it. When he walked in, Clary was there.

"Clary..." Jace says.

"I worried about you," Clary stands up and walks to him.

"Sorry, after hunting, I figured it was too late to drive home so I went for some drinks." Jace took her hands in his and smiled.

"Yeah?" Clary says and kisses him on the mouth with passion. "I love you."

"I lov you too, baby." He kisses her and lifts her up so she wraps her legs around him. He walked back into the wall, kissing her still. Then she takes off his jacket, he lets her. They kiss again and then their shirts are off. As they kiss he unclips her bra and throws it to the floor. He stumbles forward and lays her on the bed and then crawls on top. He undoes her belt and throws it away and then her jeans are off and she is only in her undies. Then he is too.