Chapter 1

11 years later-

"Jonathan!" I shout from the kitchen of the institute. "Breakfast is ready!"
"Coming mum!" He runs into the kitchen in his new gear. "I look fabulous!" He shouts turning around. "My butt looks even bigger!"
"Jonathan." I scowl as I place the plate of pancakes in front of him. His piercing green eyes shining and reminding me of my brother, who now goes by the name Sebastian. They both have blond hair, except Jon's hair is more gold than blond and both have green eyes.
"Oh you are my son," Jace laughs slapping his own butt.
"Oh dad!" Tessa, my 11 year old daughter laughs behind him. Her red fiery hair swaying behind her as she walks. She has the Herondale blue eyes, but half her left eye is gold and blue.
"Training today!" I say pushing a plate over to Tessa.
"Can't wait," Jon does a face I have never seen him do that's makes Jace laugh.
"Aunty Izzy and Uncle Simon will train with you two," I tell them.
"What are you going to do mum?" The two kids both ask.
"Dad and I have some... work to do with Uncle Sebastian," I smile. It is true. Sebastian found our dads secret house. No one knew it existed until now, so Jace, Sebastian and I are going there to check it out. So I asked Simon and Izzy to train with the kids. Tessa is a little young to but whatever Jonathan does, she does. And Cecily will be there too.
"Cecily is going to train too!" Simon shouts coming in the room.
"Today is the best day!" My kids shout. Jace comes behind my and wraps his arms around me.
"Mmm," I turn kissing his lips. "Love you."
"Love you too, baby," he smiles against our lips.
"Ewww!" Jon and Tessa shout. "Get a room!"
"Sorry, my princess and prince," I smile. Alec and Magnus are never at their own house now, with there baby warlock named Malachi Raphael Lightwood-Bane. Recently, Magnus taught his adopted warlock Baby how to portal and now he just portals anywhere. It pisses Alec off. Magnus always laughs. Malachi is a cute little thing. He is the age and size of a 11 year old, but once he turns 19, he won't age no more. Malachi is often caught snooping around Cecily and Tessa. Jonathan just loves watching Malachi snoop around his two favourite people.