Chapter 4

"We will take my car," Sebastian says. Seeing Jace and I took a cab to end of the road then went to the house. I miss calling my brother by his actual name but he won't answer to you if you were to call him Jonathan. He knows that 'Sebastian' is the bad him, and 'Jonathan' is the good him, but he also doesn't want myself, Jace, Jon, Tess and everyone who knows what he did, he doesn't want us to that've to tell our children about it if their named after him. And that is aimed at my son. Jace and I don't want to have to tell him if he knows what his uncles real name is.
"What are we going to do?" I ask as we get into the car, Stephen in the back with me.
"Hey, where's my other son?" He asks us. I frown and look at him. Other son?
"Son?" I ask making sure Jace can't hear us.
"Yeah, Celine was pregnant with twins. She had already had a name for both, but when she died by slitting her wrists, Valentine took me, pretended I had died and then when she had slit her wrists, he must've taken only Jace." Stephen breathes heavily.
"Listen, I found sheets of paper, they had the family trees on them. And next to Jace was Matthew Herondale," I wipe my hands on my pants. "Valentine did save both."
"You have to find him, Clarissa, please." He begs.
I nod, "what were you going to name them?"
"Jack Benedict Herondale and Zachariah Samuel Herondale," he mumbles.
"Beautiful names, did you get the name Benedict from Benedict Lightwood?"
"Yeah."
"He was the father of Gideon and Gabriel Lightwood who where friends with Jem Carstairs?" I ask him.
"Yeah, Gabriel is one of my ancestors, he had married Cecily Herondale, William Herondale's sister," he tells me.
"And Zachariah from Brother Zachariah?"
"Yeah, have you heard from him lately?" Stephen asks. I totally forgot, he doesn't know what happened.
"As you should know, Zachariah was Jem Carstairs," I start and he nods. I told him the whole story about Valentine, Jace and I thinking we were siblings, Simon and the Mark of Cain Sebastian over powering Jace's mind, Lilith controlling Jace, Alec and Magnus, my meeting with Raziel, The Endarkend, Jace and the heavenly fire and everything that's happened. It took the whole drive to tell him but I didn't mind.