similar but different (cherry/sylvia)

We're both laying on the grass in the middle of the night basking in the moon light, my head on your breast, your hand in my hair. I can feel your chest rising and falling as you take in a breath, you're singing a song in a language I don't understand the words to.

You smell nice, I can't distinguish what it is, but you smell sweet and somehow spicy at the same time. It fits you perfectly. Brazen and fiery, yet still luscious and soft.

After he died, I didn't know what to do anymore. I was so used to him being with me and me being with him, that the thought of him being gone was unthinkable. That was 'til I met you.

You were a reckless flirt, just like him. Maybe thats what attracted me to you, you're so similar to him. But you had things he didn't, you were more gentle than he was, you were nicer in a way and he was no good with soft words or gentle phrases, he was so harsh and abrasive. But he had his moments.

I cuddle up closer to you and look up at you, you kiss the crown of my head and continue singing. These are the moments I enjoy the most, when we are together, and your soothing voice.

I'm glad I have you, I can't see a future without you.