honey lavender and green grass (Cherry/Sandy)

They were enjoying a picnic in the middle of an empty field a few miles away from Tulsa. They wanted to be alone together for once, instead of hiding in the shadows. They deserved a nice day for themselves, didn't they? Who am I kidding, of course they do!

She laughed as the beautiful blonde threw herself next to her on the grass, Sandy laughed with her and kissed her softly.

"Wouldn't it be crazy if we fucked right here, right now?" She said turning herself on her stomach looking at the redhead suggestively. She laughed, and held herself up on her elbows. "Yeah, of course it would, but I'm crazy for you, Blondie."

She layed her head on her lover's stomach, "I love you so much Cherry." The redhead smiled and started playing with the beautiful girl's hair. "I love you even more Sandy." They haven't been together for a long time but they knew the feelings they felt for eachother were real.

Her hair was incredibly soft and smelled like honey and lavender, an uncommon combination but a delicious and heavenly smell anyways. She nudged her girlfriend and she looked up at her with eyes filled with love, and a smile that could make anyone fall for her.

"What is it Cher?" Her voice was like the sound of birds singing in the morning, soft and melodious. "I think I'd like to take on that offer you had a few moments ago, if you're still interested." The blonde smiled and licked her bottom lip seductively. "Are you sure you can handle me?" She said in a teasing tone.