17| Nightmares

En başından başla

*****************************************

It's almost been an hour and half when they call her name.

"Angelia Winchester?"

It's almost as if my lungs been filled with water when I walk up to the doctor and see his expressionless face.

Joel, Xandra, Dea, and I all get up. Anticipation appears to be killing us all as we walk towards the doctor and stand before him.

The words that tumble out of his mouth are the words I've been yearning to hear.

The words that needed to be said.

"She's okay. She's stable. She can see one of you now."

*****************************************

I stand outside of her door, the doctor next to me.

It's been about five minutes and I'm still scared to go in.

I take a deep breath and squeeze my shaky hands together.

Hearing the doctor sigh and lean against the window staring at me. I turn my head so I meet his eyes, "I should go in."

He raises his eyebrows as if trying to say, 'Go for it.'

I nod and take a deep breath, laying my hand on the door handle.

Slowly, I open it and hesitate when I imagine her on the bed, waiting for the person who didn't give her the reason to get up and fall in the first place.

I close my eyes, opening the door all the way.

When I finally open my eyes, I see Angelia laying completely still, staring at the ceiling. I take a shuddery breath, finding the courage to make my presence known.

The doctor shuts the door behind me, and I feel my eyes widen as Angelia's eyes snap to mine.

It's pure silence as she analyzes my demeanor, her eyes glazing over. I take her looking back up at the ceiling as a cue for me to sit down in the chair next to her.

I stay quiet, somewhat comfortable in the silence. After the thirty minute mark, I lay down in bed with her, hugging her tightly against my chest.

She cuddles up in my arms, exhaling in silent content. We stay in the silence of before and the only things heard is the beeping of the hospital around us.

After a while, I look down and kiss her forehead. She shifts and I find that she is fast asleep in my arms, breathing gently.

I feel a warmth start in my chest and blossom throughout my whole being. She mumbles in her sleep and I close my eyes, wallowing in her warmth.

She's alive.

She's okay.

******************************************

I stay in the hospital room with her for the next couple days, making sure she was well cared for.

Currently, she was getting blood taken out of her arm to find out if she was okay to go home. My phone vibrates on my lap and I squeeze Angelia's hand before unlocking the device.

Momma Jeanette: is she okay? how is she doing?

Yoandri: she's good. she's gonna be okay according to everything we have been informed about.

I lock my phone and Angelia lays on the bed, clutching my hand. I gaze at her and slowly, she turns her head around to meet my
eyes.

I hesitantly smile at her and she blushes before smiling back.

We're okay.

_____________________________

a/n

*throws arms in air*

YEAH, THE DRUMS THEY SWING LOW.

*starts dancing*

AND THE TRUMPETS THEY GO.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN