•~Aftermath~•

Chapter Twenty:

~• Tony had moved out by the next morning and Sori finally came out of Jinki's room. Even though it would take a while to get use to, she felt better knowing that he wasn't there. Sori went back to her schedules as did he and the two kept in contact. Jinki kept checking up in her every once and a while, and Sori was very grateful to him, for all he's done. Work had them busy so the time they had to see each other was rare.

~• "She said she's been feeling better, which is good. Her and the girls are suppose to start their tour in Japan soon, so she's been at practice a lot and sometimes she-" "So I'm guessing Sori's doing well." said David interrupted his friend as they sat on the sofa together. Jinki laughed a little "Yeah." "Man, You really miss her don't you?" He looked at him "Why do you say that?" David raised a brow and looked at the ceiling "You've been talking about Sori for the last forty-five minutes Jinki." He blinked then sighed and looked at his hands "I do..." David smiled softly "Then why don't you just call her, tell her that you want her to be your girlfriend, and you two can go on a date." Jinki looked up, confused "What do you mean? Isn't she already my girlfriend?" David raised a brow "Did you tell her that?" "No." "Did you talk to her about it at all??" Jinki bit his lip "No..." David laughed at him "Then how did you think she was automatically your girlfriend??" "I don't know! I've known her for years, we've went through a lot, we kissed and we...well you know, did that thing..." he blushed as he avoided the word in embarrassment. "True, but you haven't made anything official. Sori might know that you like her but at the way things are going now, it'll look like everything that happened was a fling." "A fling?!" he jerked "I don't want it to be a fling! I really do love her!" David grinned "Then tell her that."

~• "Goodnight~" Sori waved to the others as they left the studio. She walked out into the night air as the rather heavy wind hit her face. She tried to keep her hair out of her face and stood outside of the building. As she looked up at the sky she thought about Onew. Her eyes drifted to the gray concrete beneath her feet. "I wonder if he's busy, maybe I should call him." She took out her phone, but just stared at it "Maybe I shouldn't, he could be sleeping. But I want to...." She fought with herself and dropped her head. It's been so long since everything happened, they both went back to there normal lives and she kind of felt like the time they spend was fading away. Soon they would be nothing but memories. "Aww...I miss him..." she cried like lost puppy who couldn't get her master to give her another treat. "Maybe I'll just head back to the dorm with the girls..." She went to put her phone back in her pocket when it buzzed in her hand. She looked at the ID and her face lit up "Bunny~!" that's what she had him saved as in her phone. She always had a love for bunnies and she thought Jinki looked just like one, maybe cuter. She quickly answered "Hello?" "Oka-San...h-hi..." Her joy quickly changed once she heard the tone in his voice "H-Hi, is there something wrong?" "Ah, No no, I'm just a little tired." he laughed a little and she nodded her head slightly "I see, well, you should be sleeping right now then, shouldn't you?" She heard him laugh "Yeah but, I wanted to see you." Sori jerked as a blush formed on her face "Oh..uh, I-" "Plus it's not safe for you to be standing on the street by yourself so late at night." he added and she jumped before looking around "Wait! Are you here??" She hoped he was. "You caught me!" She turned to see him walk out from behind the wall with a light smile "Hi~" Sori sighed in relief as he walked up to her "Hi." He laughed "Did I scare you?" She smiled "Just a little." He scrunched up his nose "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be creepy. I'm just nervous." She tilted her head "Nervous, why?" Jinki admired her soft face as she looked up at him and smiled "Let's take a walk first."