•~Akward~•

Chapter Ten:

~•The next morning Jinki woke up on the floor alone fully dressed with a blanket scattered over his body. He looked around and sat up when a mild throbbing hit him in the head. "Morning Sunshine~" he jumped and saw David sitting next to him. "What are you doing here?" he groaned taking a seat in the sofa. "Sori asked me to watch you while she met up with the members." Jinki rubbed his head "Why aren't you a mess?" "I slept mine off earlier today." he smiled as Jinki checked the time. 10:00 p.m. "I slept through the whole day??" "Yup" David turned to him "That's not all you did either." Jinki looked up at him as he continued "Sori had to bring you home last night, but she seemed kinda off when I saw her this morning." Jinki looked up at him "Off how?" David shrugged his shoulders "She seemed kinda troubled by something. I didn't want to be nosy so I didn't ask." Jinki rubbed his neck roughly as he thought about last night. "Did she say when she'd be back?" "Later tonight, but I suggest you clean yourself up before trying to talk to her."

~• A few days passed by as Sori prepared to go back to Japan for ElecTro's Tour. But even with all this stuff on her mind, she couldn't shake the kiss she shared with Jinki. It was heavily set in her mind. She knew if was just a drunk kiss but couldn't help but take it as more. The way he kissed her and looked at her, each time she thought about it it made her heart rush. She was heading home now, and tried to prepare herself for the awkwardness. She opened the door to hear the Tv going. She peaked into the living room and saw Tony sleeping on the sofa. She quickly made her way to her room where she saw Onew sitting on the bed. She took a step back as he stood up "You're home." he smiled lightly and she smiled "Where you waiting for me?" she asked setting her things down and closed the door. "Ah neh, I actually wanted to talk to you about the other night" She looked at him as they walked toward each other. His face went red as Oka-San fiddled with her fingers suddenly feeling shy. She motioned him to sit down and they took a seat on the bed. It was silent again before she began to speak. "I wanted to talk to you about the kiss..." he began looking at his hands. Oka-San kept her eyes on the carpet. "You don't have to explain anything you know." Onew turned to her with a surprised look and looked back with a timid grin "You were drunk. It's pretty clear that it was just a mistake." she spoke low and Onew shook his head "Thats not it." "It's ok Onew, I understand." "Ani." he turned to her "Oka-San...I wasn't drunk."

~•Sori stared blankly at him then tilted her head "Bwoh?" Jinki sighed dropped his head "That night, when you drove me home and we kissed. I wasn't really as drunk as I made out to be." Sori stared at him still slightly confused "You mean...you knew what you were doing the whole time?" Jinki nodded shameful as the anger grew on her face "You were messing with me the whole time?!" she blurted and he looked up "Ani! I mean, at first I was, but-" "So all of it was just a prank you came up with?!" she rose to her feet and he saw hurt in her eyes. "No, not all of it!" he stood up as well and could see water forming in her eyes. Jinki sighed reaching for her arm gently "Sori listen." She looked at him and he looked into her eyes "Yes it was suppose to be a prank, I would pretend like I was drunk and let you drive me home. But then I saw how you were helping me and how much you cared. I just wanted to hear you say my name..." "What are you talking about? I've said your name before" "Not my real one, you haven't said it since we hung out weeks ago!" Sori gave him a strange look "What does it matter?!" "Because it's more than just that for me!" he cried and Sori looked at him in awe, surprised at his outburst. He'd never raised his voice to her before "We've known each other for over three years Sori, and you still treat me like a stranger rather than a friend. Every time you called me Onew or addressed me with -ssi, it made me sad. I feel like you don't trust me or feel comfortable around me at all. I just want you to be comfortable with and around me!" He huffed in frustration and she looked at him unable to address his words. Jinki rubbed the back of his neck and let his hand rest there for a moment. "While you were cleaning up the mess I made, I couldn't stop looking at you. Maybe it was because I was buzzed or the fact that all of this was on my mind, but..." he sighed as Sori remain quiet and motionless "I knew what I was doing, I knew I was kissing you and the way I did it...I wanted to kiss you...." His words hung in the air and Sori could only stand there. "Sori say something, please..." he looked at her and she struggled to keep her tears in place. "I-I..." "Yah!" her door sudden swung open as a hung over Tony stumbled in "What are you two yelling about in here?!" Jinki groaned "Tony get out!" "Then keep it down I'm trying to sleep!" Sori held her head with a groan, he couldn't take the yelling and her emotions at the same time. She grabbed her bag and pushed Tony aside "Sori!" Jinki followed as he saw she was heading for the front door. "Sori stop." he grabbed her hand and she spun around to him "Where are you going?" He sounded like a lost child afraid to be left alone. Sori wanted to give him an answer but felt like she was going to have a break down that she didn't want him to see. "I'm sorry...I'm really sorry but I can't stay here" she began and Jinki quickly went into a panic "Sori, I'm sorry about the prank, I didn't mean to hurt you like this. I swear!" She shook her head "No, it's not that I...I just need to go, ok?" She looked at him teary eyed as he returned it. "I'm sorry Jinki..." she closed the door behind her with a thud and he stood there staring at the wooden door before resting his head against it. "Did she leave?" Jinki slowly turned his head and saw Tony at the end of the hall "Who's gonna make me breakfast now?"