Chapter 15: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!

Start from the beginning

"Both of them?" "Yes both of them. Fighting both to get a heaven scroll and an earth scroll. All together 26 teams will be taking part in this test. So half will be going for the heaven scroll the other half will be fighting for the earth scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team. "

"Okay so than how do we pass the test?" Sasuke asked.

"Your entire squad must bring both the heaven scroll and the earth scroll to the tower." Anko explained.

"So than at least half of the teams will be disqualified or even more." Sakura said

"Well no one said that it was going to be easy. There is also a time limit. You must finish it with in 5 days no more no less."

"5 days!?" Ino shouted. "What are we suppose to do about food!?" Choji shouted. "Look around you. The forest is full of things to eat. There is plenty to feed all of you."
"Yeah but that's not all the forest has plenty of, there are man eating beast and poisonous plants in there." Kabuto explained.

"This test also measures endurance behind enemy lines. This is designed to be a grueling test. Some of you won't be up for the challenge."

"Let's say in the middle of the exam, can we quit?" Shikamaru questioned. "Of course not! In a middle of a battle you can't just say sorry I quit. Well.......Actually I guess you could be you would probably get yourself killed."

"Oh just great! This is going to be a total drag!" He mumbled.

"There are also some ways you can get disqualified. Number 1 if all of the members from your group can't make it to the tower with both scrolls after five days. If your team loses a member or if your teammate is unable to move. Number 3 the most important if any of you look at the scroll before you reach the tower you will be disqualified!"

"What happens if it just flaps out and you end up reading it?" Naruto asked.

"Let me just put it to you this way young man. You. Don't. Want. To. Know." Naruto groaned.

"There are times when a ninja is asked to carry secret documents. This test is to test your integratey Okay we are done, each time take your form over there. To exchange them for a scroll. After that each team pick a gate and you'll be let inside." Anko sighed before resuming to talking. "A little word of advice. Just don't die!"

~*~

Naruto and Naomi stared at the form as they walked up the hill. "Hey Hinata! What are you doing all the way up here!?" Naruto asked. Hinata looked at the twins in surprise. "Oh Naruto.....Naomi I just-um....Nothing."

That's Hinata weird as always. Naruto sweatdropped.

"Oh your cut here I have this." She took out a small container. "Well see ya!" Naruto said walking away. Naomi sighed.

He's so clueless it's not even funny.

"Hey you should keep it for later Hina-chan." Hinata nodded. "Do your best Naomi-chan. I hope to see you for the last test." Naomi grinned. "I'll be there! No doubt about it! Good luck to you too Hinata! I'll catch ya later!"
~*~
"Alright everyone! We'll be handing out scrolls now!" A chunin said. One by one teams went into the booth to grab a scroll. Finally it was team 7 turn to grab a scroll.

The chunin handed the scroll to Naruto. We are sooo going to win this!

"Listen every team has received their scroll! Go to your gate and wait there! When the gates open the test starts!" Anko yelled.

~*~

Team 7 stand in front of gate 12.

Naruto was standing place like a boxer, punching the air. "Believe it! I dare you to bring it on ninja! I'll just send it back! Twice as hard!" "We're not holding back!" Naomi agreed with Naruto.