Chapter 15

You are surged awake at 5:00 AM. Something forces you to wake up, and you have the strange urge to leave your room and follow this source of power that woke you up. You're facing forward, not once glancing at Ben, walking straight to the door and into the hall. You don't know where you're going, yet this source of power is leading you to itself.

You're led to a very large room, and you wait. Soon enough he appears, the tall hologram of the Supreme Leader just like you saw him once before.

"Why am I here?" You ask.

"You are here because it is time for you to realize your potential." He says. "You were trained by one who used to be my very strongest pupil, and yet you're still not using your full strength."

You almost address him by the name his mother gave him, but stopped yourself in time. "Is this about Kylo? Do you know?"

"This is about you, Y/N. And yes, I do know. He has become weak. He has failed me. It angers me, but I still have much hope in the First Order. My hope lies within you."

Your heart is racing. "Me?"

"You shall lead the First Order. I have seen inside your mind, I know that you once did not think very highly of yourself. But this is what you were destined to do. Your strength will not fail you."

This is what you've been training for, for months, preparing yourself to take on a leadership role, to prove you are worthy. Yet you're feeling slightly unsure if this is what you really want.

He sees your uncertainty, and suddenly you're mind is clouded with the desire to fully devote yourself to the dark side, just as Snoke wants you to. He leans forward and gives you his demands.

"This is where you belong. You will show the galaxy that the First Order is to be feared! You will strike terror in people's heart, all in the name of the dark side! This is who you are, Y/N!"

And something inside of you knows he is right. This is who you are now. This is what you want.

"What about Kylo?" You ask.

"Tell him goodbye."