Chapter 5

For the first time in your life, you feel alive. Wholeheartedly, entirely alive. So many changes have happened in such a short amount of time. A lot of people would look at what happened to you and think it's a tragedy, but you know it as a blessing. Your home planet being destroyed, getting kidnapped, being trained to be evil. Anyone would see this as something horrible. Yet you believe it's what saved you.

You spend most of your days at Kylo's side. When he's at Starkiller Base, you help him with planning, you go to meetings with him, in some ways it's like he's training you to be just as great as him, which is everything you want. On the days when he leaves to go to other planets, you stay home. He says it's safer for you not to be with him when he's not at the base. But he has promised that someday he will take you with him. You're a bit scared to face the Resistance, but when the time comes you will do it. You'll do anything to make him proud, which will of course make yourself proud as well.

But today you spent the day in your chambers, which you shared with him now. You were reading in bed when he got home, late in the evening. He takes his helmet off and smiles at you, then proceeds to remove his outer layer of clothing.

You put your book down on the bedside table and sit up. "How has your day been, my love?" You ask.

He stands in front of his helmet, staring at it as he answers your question. "I've been thinking.. About us." You stay quiet, and he continues. "How can I dedicate myself to the dark side, if my heart belongs to you?"

"You don't have to choose, Kylo. You don't have to choose between me or the First Order. Both of us have given ourselves to the dark side. But that doesn't mean we can't have each other as well." As you say this he finally turns to you.

He climbs into bed and gazes at you. He knows what you say is true. And you know he's tired of holding himself back. Kylo leans in, stroking your cheek before pressing his lips to yours. This is it. He's not going to restrain himself anymore.

You can feel a tingling in your chest as you continue to lock lips with him. His hand moves down from your face, over your chest and down to your hip where it stays for a moment. Your own hands wander to his arms, gripping his muscles. A heat between you develops. You can feel the want in his kiss.

He pulls back slightly to look at your face. You give him a small, silent nod, to let him know that this is what you want as well. And the second he gets your consent, a small smirk appears at the corner of his mouth and he buries his head in the crook of your neck as you lie down on the bed. He leaves hungry kisses on your skin, covering you from your neck to your stomach in them.

It doesn't take long for your clothes to be removed, and you're laid under him, naked, bare. You're so close. There's no tension, nothing hold you or him back. Soon you are connected, and a wave of pleasure rolls over you. You wrap your legs around him, encouraging him to give it to you. He uses his arms to prop himself over you, moving his hips. You share a gaze with each other, you never knew another person could make you feel so good in this way. When you think it can't get any better, you feel him going faster, deeper, harder. You can't help but moan, saying his name, begging for more. He grips your waist and drives into you, his own moans muffled into your shoulder.

And then there's a moment of euphoria. You feel pleasure rippling through your body. He can feel it too. It's unlike anything you've ever experienced. His hips slowly stop, both of your bodies shaking, heaving. He rolls off of you, but you're still in his embrace.

And you wonder, how could he be so afraid of something that feels so right?