Chapter 14

Addison's POV~

"Goin' somewhere?" Someone said casually, yet it frightened me. I immediately turned around to face a man, a very buff man dressed in sweatpants with no shirt on. "Uhh. Nope. I'm just taking a look out the window.. It's a nice view isn't it?" I tried to play it off.

"You're coming with me little girls." He grabbed our arms and began dragging us away. Before we could make it out of the room, I swiftly kicked him in the shin. He yanked my hair.

I growled. "Shut it." I twisted and turned so he'd let go of my arm. He didn't let go, it should have been burning by now. I raised my other hand and punched him in the face repeatedly. He let go and punched me in the face.

Red liquid began dripping down onto my lip, I didn't mind. Naomi tried to help by kicking him in the crotch. The man hunched over.

I gave one last powerful punch to his head and ripped out his heart. "Ew." Naomi said. I stared at her. Really? It isn't time for that. I grabbed her arm with my clean hand and jumped out the window. We landed peacefully. I continued to hold her arm and drag her along until we were deeper into the woods.

Surprisingly, nobody stopped us. We ran for about 10 minutes in human form before we made it to a big tree. "Can you climb?" I asked her. She nodded and began climbing the tree with ease. Damn.

I used my speed to run up the tree, I can't climb for shit. We sat on branches for about an hour. I got my nose to stop bleeding. "Ready to go?"

"Go where?" She asked. I shrugged. "Maybe try to find a human town or a pack?" Her eyes widened. "How about we just go to a human town?" I nodded and got ready to travel. "Wolf form until we reach the end of the woods?" She nodded.

I'm very surprised those idiots haven't found us yet. I have no doubt they're looking though.

I jumped down and landed on the hard soil. We then took off our clothes and shifted. Naomi's wolf was as big as an adult she-wolf. It was ashed colored with white socks and white belly. Beautiful amber colored eyes. I began running.

After 2 and a half hours of running, we finally made it out of the woods. We quickly shifted back and threw our clothes on. It looked to be about 5 or 6 in the evening right now. I saw people moving about on the streets. Where are we?

I walked up to a young woman, about 25, and tapped on her. "Hello, ma'am, do you know where this is?" I asked. She slapped me across the face and walked off. What the fuck? Naomi gasped.

"Ow..?" I said questionly as I rubbed my sore cheek. I spy a Walgreens! I began walking over there to get a snack. I searched my pockets for money but couldn't find anything. I searched some my pants and found a 5 dollar bill. Sweet.

I hurried across the street to Walgreens. When we walked in, the cashiers stared at us. Okay..?

I walked around and ended up in the chip isle. Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to meet a neck. I looked up at the young guy who tapped on me. "Do you need something?" I asked.

"You're trespassing." He simply said in a deep voice. "Trespassing? We're in Walgreens for the love of god." I said. "I'm telling the Alpha right now." My eyes widened at that just as Naomi walked into sight.

"What?" She asked. "Great, another one. You're trespassing." The guy informed her. She still looked so confused. "He's on his way." The man said.

"Well, can I at least go pay for my chips? I'm hungry." I said. "No, we'll give you some food later. But for now, just wait here."

"Yah, no thanks. I'll just go pay for my chips." I said and began walking away. He grabbed my shoulder, "Stay here." He growled with authority. Fabulous. Just fabulous.