Chapter 9

Addison's POV~
Emma looked shocked but didn't seem to resist. I could tell that he was an Alpha because of the powerful aura he let run around him.

The guy pulled back and stuck his hand out at us, one at a time. "My name is Tristan Fallon, Alpha of the Silver Glade Pack." He introduced.

Emma was the first to shake his hand. "Emma Redwood, Head Trainer of the Dark Shadow Pack."

Then Kelly... "Kelly Skiens, Alpha's most trusted guard, the Dark Shadow Pack."

And then finally to me. "Addison Ahmsord, not sure what my rank is, from the White Moon Pack." I reached out and shook his hand. I prepared myself for the questions but they never came.

"Nice to meet you guys. As you can probably tell, Emma is my mate." He concluded.

Kelly and I congratulated them and then a brown haired guy walked by us to get some drinks. "Move." He hissed at us. We got out of his way and Kelly's shoulder brushed against his as he walked by.

"MINE!" The guy shouted dropped his drink and grabbed Kelly. The guy pulled back after 10 or so minutes and then introduced himself as Darryl Intwerf, a guard from the White Moon Pack. "What a coincidence..?" I said somewhat confused.

"Cool! You're in the same pack as Addison!" Kelly said. Darryl turned to me, "Aren't you that weak ass that Alpha Shadowe made fun of?" He snorted.

"For your information, I'm not weak, he's a fucking Alpha. And, you are a complete dumbass." I mumbled the last part.

"For my information? Oh my bad, Omega. Forgive me." He mocked. Wooowww.
"Why the hell does everyone think I'm an Omega? And you're not much higher than an Omega. I actually like Omegas, they're kind and selfless." I huffed. Kelly interjected and said, "C'mon now, no need to fight."

"You're supporting this loser?" Her mate asked her. "She's not a loser, jeez. She's my best friend so you should shut your fuckin' pie hole." She fired back. I snorted.

"Party is over, it's nearly 3 in the morning now. Leave before 4." Someone said into the microphone. I looked around, there wasn't much people left. I hadn't even realized. Time passed by so quickly.

"C'mon, babe, don't be like that." Darryl tried to convince Kelly, she huffed and walked over to Emma and Tristan. Emma and Tristan were talking by themselves. My dad came to me and kissed my forehead. "How was it sweet pea?"

"It could have better. People kept making fun of me and things..." I said and I had not realized that the 4 people behind me were listening.

"Hello, Sir." Kelly and Emma greeted. My dad nodded at them and we walked back to the house with my friends and their mates following closely. "Can they stay for the night?" I asked with a sweet voice.

"Sure, as long as y'all don't do anything dirty." He winked. "I'm going to shower." My dad called and began walking up the stairs.

"Do you guys want to stay the night?" They were all looking at me in shock. "What?" I asked.

"Uh, sure, we'll stay." They replied in shock. I nodded my head and then signaled them to follow. To most, my dad is known as the Alpha King but some people call him the Head Alpha.

"Woah." They said in awe as I showed each of the pairs' rooms. By then, everyone was gone except a few people who were cleaning up.

...

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Someone decided to shout in my ear. I winced and pulled the blankets over me. A blaring sound went off and I jumped out of bed, running down the stairs. There was nobody there.