What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 51

Start from the beginning

“YES!!!!!!!” the guys answer. I place a hand over my heart and sniffle.

“You guys want to leave that quickly? Offended……”

“I know, really guys?” Matsuri fakes sadness, but that doesn’t work that well.

“Huh? I thought you girls would be coming with us?” Naruto inquires.

“They are, dobe. They’re being sarcastic,” Sasuke sighs.  

“Oh right! I knew that!” Naruto smiles, and Matsuri rolls her eyes while muttering,

“You are an idiot, brother…”

“Wait! We don’t know where the troublesome is,” Tsukii points out. I shake my head.

“He’s at a con in Okayama. We’ll there in only a couple hours with our new private jet! Oh, and guys, wear your original clothes! Also, wash up. No offense, but you guys kinda stink. We’ll leave as soon as you guys are ready!”

-3 hours later-

“AHHHHH!!!! I love this con already!” Matsuri cheers after receiving a hug from a Sebastian Michaelis cosplayer.

“Me too!!!” I squeal after hugging a Kimimaro cosplayer.

“Me three!” Tsukii agrees after getting a fist pound from Kisame and Itachi cosplayers.

“Well where the Hell is he?” Sasuke mutters, annoyed by all of the fangirls.

“How are we supposed to know?” Matsuri, Tsukii, and I sigh, trying to separate Naruto from a group of Hinata’s.

“Attention all Naruto Cosplayers!” A familiar voice calls over the speakers and we turn to see Masashi Kishimoto at the stage, “Groups of eight will be allowed to participate in our Naruto Cosplay Contest! Whoever wins in both looks and attitude resemblance wins a chance to see my studio with sneak peeks for Naruto Shippuuden! And they are allowed to bring three more people with them!”

……………………………..wow… just wow…..

“GUYS!!!! GET THE HELL UP THERE! AND FREAKING WIN! IF YOU DON’T I’LL BEAT YOU ALL BLACK AND BLUE!” Matsuri yells and I interject,

“No she won’t. But we’ll all be very upset with you guys! I mean, you are the original ones after all!”

“No…. I will beat you all black and blue….”

I laugh as they cower and join the long line of pathetic looking cosplayers.