What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here chapter 2

Chapter Two:

Tsukii POV:

“Late again I see, Lore’s,” our grumpy, old math teacher, Mr. McFerrin, berates in an annoyed tone. Troublesome old man. He instructs us, “The math equations are on the board, ladies. Take your seats and get started.”

“Yes, sir,” Alyson and I mumble as we go the dark corner of the room, while Matsuri walked up to the boring guy, smiles and gushes “Yes sir. You look well today sir. Have you lost weight? Thank you for taking the time out of your day to teach us ungrateful hobbits.”

“Well…actually I lost two whole pounds this month. Thank you for noticing, Matsuri. The extra credit you turned in yesterday was wonderful. Feel free to just sit back today.”

“Thank you Mr. McFerrin!”

I roll my eyes. What suck up my adopted sister is! Troublesome suck up. The teachers think I have to act like her now; what a drag… As soon as she takes her seat next to me, I place my notebook paper on her desk, deciding to let her do it. She glares at me, but I just shrug and lean back in my chair. She does my work anyways because she loves me. And hates me. It’s one of those love-hate relationships.

Alyson glances over to see Matsuri doing my work and pouts. “Hey Matsuri…”

“No! I’m already doing Tsukii’s work. Do your own. You’re smart enough!” Matsuri snaps at her, but Alyson just stares at her with those big, innocent eyes. Damn troublesome eyes. Three… Two… One… Matsuri snatches Alyson’s paper, grumbling while finishing our work. Alyson and I fist pound each other.

Then I withdraw my arm quickly and clutch my birthmark, a small Uchiha fan engraved into my shoulder, which was burning like a hot iron touching my skin. Alyson’s eyes widen in pain and she arches her back as the same pain, I’m assuming, shoots up the large lightning bolt birthmark on her back. Matsuri’s grabs at her stomach and slams her head against the desk and glares at her stomach angrily, where her birthmark of an Uzumaki swirly circle resides on her abdomen.

Not caring about old man McFerrin, the three of us jump up and dash to the bathrooms, except for Matsuri, who bows and mumbles, “So sorry, sir, but, uh… we didn’t take our medication. Our work is on our, er, my desk. Please excuse us for the period…”

Troublesome, troublesome suck up adopted sister. At least we won’t be counted absent.

In the bathroom, Alyson slips off her shirt to see her back in mirror. She groans, “Why does it have to burn?”

“Shut up, troublesome sister,” I grumble while removing my own shirt to look at my mark clearing. Matsuri continues glaring at her stomach with narrowed eyes after her shirt is off. Looks like all our cover up burned off. Great!

Matsuri and Alyson whip out a back-up tube of concealer from their shoes. I, on the hand, didn’t have any. Damn troublesome concealer. After Matsuri tends to Alyson, I swipe my troublesome hyper sister’s concealer to cover my shoulder. Once we’re all done, we head out to the halls again.

The morning classes breezed by, and finally, we our at the sacred lunch room that sells my favorite food in the world: ramen. Hoo-ray! My usually stoic expression lifted a tiny smirk as my eyes fall upon the food. Alyson’s eyes, however, fasts upon another student’s food. A student with a Mupcake. Stupid, troublesome student; stupid, troublesome mupcakes; this was going to cause a stupid, troublesome scene. Matsuri’s eyes widen and she utters Alyson’s name.

That snaps Alyson out of her daze, she throws herself across the table to the poor, troublesome kid, screaming, “MUPCAKE!”

Poor, troublesome kid. Alyson practically tramples him on the ground onto the cafeteria floor, possibly breaking a rib, and then she snatches his mupcake before jumping up to go to us again, though she accidently breaks the troublesome kid’s wrist. She screams at us, “Guys, look! I finally got my mupcake!”

The two of us groan loudly at our sister. Troublesome mupcake loving sister. She practically inhales the mupcake, coating her mouth with colorful purple icing, but she could care less. She just starts to lick it all off, savoring what little was left, while Matsuri and I got ourselves and her ramen, hers steak flavored. I grumble to Alyson, “You are such a troublesome, mupcake-loving, idiotic adoptive sister.”

“But you love me!” Alyson sings. Matsuri and I just roll our eyes while I spit a stream of ramen juice at her, which she expertly ducks. Before she and I can get into an epic food fight, Matsuri pinches both of our ears and growls, “Don’t you two dare try to get into another food fight. Remember the last one?”

She and I burst out laughing, remembering when we had trashed practically half of the cafeteria. We only got out of suspension because of Matsuri sucking up to old man Principal Elder. But, just for her sake, we don’t get into a food fight.

The rest of the afternoon flies by until our last class. Gym. This is gonna be good. The three of us just sit around the locker room, not bothering to change into the gym uniforms, and when coach calls us out for warm ups, she announces to the class, “Okay girls, it’s jog day! Go run around the track for twelve minutes.”

When she sees us, she pesters hesitantly, “And why aren’t you three dressed?”

Instead of letting Matsuri suck up, I firmly inform her, “We’re not running today.”

“But…it’s a grade and…”

“We’re not running today.”

“But you’ll get…”

“We’re. Not. Running. Today.”

Coach’s fearful eyes glance around before she finally sighs and nods. Ha! Take that you troublesome coach. Alyson high fives me. “And that’s why the coach lets us do whatever we want. All because of wonderful and creepy Tsukii.”

“What did you just call me?” I raise an eyebrow at her, but she doesn’t react. I smirk. “I’m just messing with you. I know it.”

Alyson smiles while Matsuri rolls her eyes annoyingly. We end up just walking around the track in the opposite direction that our fellow student do. Alyson smirks at the fact they’re running, and we’re not. Yeah, she isn’t big on exercise, yet let her see a rabbit and she’ll chase it down for a mile. Neither Matsuri nor I know why, she just has to chase rabbits when she sees them, but she does. Troublesome sister that loves to chase rabbits.

The final bell rings out at long last, and we each get our stuff from our lockers before heading out. Without consulting my sisters, I leap over a broken white fence into a field of long grass that is a short cut to our house. Matsuri shouts, “Tsukii!”

“Wait up!” Alyson exclaims then runs to catch up with me, Matsuri close behind her. Matsuri inquire, “Why are we taking the short cut?”

“I thought it was obvious. Because it’s a short cut!” I state matter-of-factly, and Matsuri shakes her head at me. “What am I going to do with you two?”

Alyson shrugs. “You’ll always be in our love-hate relationship.”

The three of us chuckle at that. You’d think as sister we’d be closer and all loving all the time, but we’re not. Troublesome assumptions.

We were half way across the field when we start to hear screaming that gets louder….and louder… and louder…. “What the---“

BANG!!!