What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Matsuri pov:

            I sigh loudly as I open the door to our garage. Then my attitude completely changes as we face my pride, love, and joy. My Ferrari California. I grab the keys and run my hand over the sleek, glossy, hood.

            "Get in the back. I drive!" I call out happily, but turn around in confusion as nobody follows.

            "No room Matsuri.... How troublesome." Tsukii replies in desolate tone.

            "There's enough room in the Hummer!" Aylson sings cheerfully. I glance over at Tsukii and Alyson's pride and joy: the H2 Hummer Stretch Limo. Me, I still prefer my Ferrari.

            They grab the keys to their over extravagant car and hop in. All of the guys stood outside both of the cars looking confused as Hell.

            "If you like my car better step forward. FWI mine goes faster. Much faster." I say with a devious smile upon my face.

            Gaara steps forward touches the car cautiously.

            "The only issue is... I'm worried about my health if you're driving. But I have my sand, so it's okay."   Oh no...... How am I going to break this to him. He hasn't left that stupid gourd in years. Well, here we go!

            "That's just it. You're not getting in this car with your gourd. Sorry buddy, but I value this car over your life. You're going to have to get used to not carrying that around in this world. Now drop the gourd full of bloodied sand and step into the car carefully." I say, sympathy for the poor guy spilling across my face.

            He just glares and slides the gourd off of his shoulder. He steps into the car with ease, not bothering to open the door. Everyone one else piles into the Hummer. What do they have against my car?! It's amazing! The garages slowly opens and the Hummer goes into reverse, sliding out into the street. Little children look up and gape at the open sun roof, and the singing girl and guy in it. Is Kiba singing with her? What is that noise? It sounds like a dying cat...no a dying dog. Yeah, that's Kiba. As the Hummer disappears from sight, I rev the engine. The car makes a nice purring noise, happy to be back to its owner.

            Gaara shakes and asks in a slightly strangled voice, "So what exactly is a car?"

            I about drop dead. Then I explain in a voice of upmost surprise what a car is and what it does. Gaara nods, momentarily at ease and we glide out of the door. We cruise along the road for a minute or two when I realize something.

            "I wanna beat them to the store." Gaara looks at me sharply and what I think might be excitement gleams in his pupiless eyes.

            "Drive on." He comments, apprising the distance between us and the others.

Tsukii POV:

            Alyson's singing and Kiba's ...... whatever the Hell that troublesome noise is, is drowned out by the roar of an engine and a high-pitched cry from Matsuri, who shoots past us, one of her hands up in the air with a victory pump. For the split second that they were beside us, Gaara had shot us a smirk. Troublesome people.  What idiots.

Matsuri POV:

I squeal with excitement as I smoothly park us into a no parking zone. I write a quick note on a sticky note that says "Do NOT Toll. This car is owned by Matsuri Lore. Take it and you die a slow painful death, just like Ricky. Yeah, that Ricky."

            Gaara raises his eyes in apprehension and give me a questioning look that I shrug off. He didn't need to know about Ricky.

            "So..." I say slowly, elongating the 'o'. He doesn't reply.

            "So my cars pretty effin awesome, huh?" Is all I can come up with.

            "I want to drive it sometime." My head snaps up. He said something that I can reply to!            

            "No way in Hell." Okay... I could have found a better way to say that.

            "Yes."

            "No"

            "Yes."

            "No Goddamnit!"

            "Yes Goddamnit!"

            "Never!"

            "For sure!"

            "I barely know you!"

            "Get to know me!"

            "Fine! I will!"

            "Then after shopping," he draws the last word out in disgust, "I drive it home!"

            "Fine!" I scream in exasperation.

            "Whazzup guuuuuuys?" Allyson's voice comes calling, but I can barely hear her through the haze in my head. I just lost an argument...over my car.

            "Oh my Kami! Guys, it's huge! Believe it!" Naruto squeals in excitement, mouth gaping and eyes widening as he stares at the six story building in front of us. "What is it?"

            "That would be called the mall, troublesome idiot." Tsukii insults him with ease,

            "It is also totally normal in this world for men to wear dresses Deidara, so don't be disturbed if we head over there."