Chapter 23: Beach balls & Sandcastles

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

.....

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

☆☆☆☆

Hime stared ahead dryly, seemingly still in a stupor. Her brows met in frustration with a boggled mind. That girl was here? She couldn't believe it. It had to be a trick of the mind or just someone else. An awful feeling formed in the pit of her stomach as she eventually convinced herself that it was no mistake. She couldn't ever forget that girl. The last time Hime saw her was in middle school but she herself remembered the dark haired girl like it was yesterday.

How can you not recall the face of someone whom you despised with a burning passion?

"So...ummm...where..what now?" Kise tried to ease the tension and break the stifling atmosphere. They all arrived in the lobby and met up with Kuroko.

Midorima blinked, "W-What, nanodayo? I mean, I don't know!"

"..I just want to sleep. I don't want to think about anything right now.." Murasakibara stated, ruffling his own hair.

Aomine, the only one unfazed, smirked, "Aw, come on, you virgin greenhorns! Haven't you ever watched po-"

"Idiot-! Do us all a favor and go kill yourself, you corrupted imbecile!" Midorima retorted in embarrassment.

"Hah! Just admit it, we're all men here and naturally, we love huge boobs."

"I think that's just you, Aomine-kun."

"Unless you're gay. You guys aren't, are you?"

"No!"

"Of course not, ssu!"

"Heh, Kise. So you like boobs more or asses?"

"Ass-Waaah! That's not the point! No more please, Aominecchi!"

"Lalalalala...What's everyone saying..Lalalala.."

Hime growled, "God, can't you guys shut up for once?"

"By the way," Midorima grunted as he fixed his glasses, "Do you know that hormonal couple, Nijika?"

Kise and Aomine stopped to look at her as Murasakibara just stayed still and listened.

Hime crossed her arms, "What makes you say that, grass head?" Kise giggled at this but ended up being elbowed in his ribs by the navy haired guy beside him.

"Because you kept glancing at them-Don't call me that, nanodayo!"

"Oh, please. It suits you. Making you look all ecological and shit."

Midorima scoffed and let the comment slip, "So do you?"

"...Yeah, the girl. I'm pretty sure...she was both (Y/N)'s and my classmate in middle school." She sighed, not liking the memory.

"..You don't seem that shocked. Does your friend normally do-"

"She's most definitely not my fucking friend!" She snapped, cutting him off as the quiet trio flinched in startlement. Midorima decided to end the conversation.

"Fine, calm down, nanodayo. It's not like I care anyways. Let's all just forget about it." He retorted.

"You guys returned rather quickly. Did something happen?" They heard Akashi's voice coming from behind as he approached them along with (Y/N) by his side.

Kise opened his mouth, "We saw-"

"Nothing. I'm tired. Actually, I'm going to sleep. Night, everyone." Hime walked past (Y/N), making the latter widen her eyes a bit.