Chapter 22: Food & Satisfactions

Two chapters in a day bc why not.

☆☆☆☆

Akashi awoke to the sound of consecutive breathing coming from the person in bed next to him. He blinked and rubbed away the sleep in his eyes, getting a clearer view of his slumbering angel. Even in such a state, never has she seemed so heavenly. He tenderly stroked her rosy cheek, as if it was made of fragile glass.

"...Sei.." She mumbled groggily.

"(Y/N)..." He spoke softly, moving his fingers to her silky strands.

"..Mhmmm?"

He checked the time, "Are you hungry?"

His question made her open her eyes tiredly, "..Food?"

"Yes, the buffet will start soon."

She got up slowly, stretching her limbs. "Of course, I'm going." She went over in front of the mirror and sat on the chair, taking a hair brush. Akashi stopped behind her and grabbed her wrist.

"Let me." He snatched away the item from her hand and began brushing her strands.

"You're more like my butler rather than my boyfriend sometimes." She commented, laughing a little.

"It's my job to make you feel special, isn't it?" He tied her into a high and neat ponytail.

"Thanks, Sei."

"I almost forgot to give this back to you." He dug out something from his bag, pulling out the velvety red ribbon and went to her, finishing her hair. She smiled and stood up as she tightened the accessory, getting up to link her fingers with his.

"Let's go down to meet the others."

☆☆☆☆

"You've got to be kidding me, Aominecchi!"

"Am not sho..shooo." Aomine grumbled, his hand motioning for Kise to go away as he swallowed his food.

"There's still one vacant seat next to Kurokocchi!"

"You're so annoying, find your own seat."

Kise puffed his cheeks, sick of Aomine's childish antics, and sat on an empty seat at another table nearby.

After a few minutes, Akashi and (Y/N) came into the room where the buffet was and found their friends sitting on a table. Aomine and Murasakibara were already eating, which to everyone was no surprise. Midorima just crossed his arms, looking grumpy as ever as he scolded the two. Kuroko and Momoi sat next to each other as she fed him appetizers. Hime was standing by the table of food with a plate in hand. Someone seems to be missing from the table though.

(Y/N) shifted her gaze to the side and there she found the blonde alone, seated in a table of five as a mountain of food rested on a plate in front him and some other kind of desserts scattering around the table top.

"(Y/N)cchi! Over here! I got you a little food to eat!" He waved. She and Akashi walked over to where he was, taking a seat across him.

"..A little, you say? This is enough to feed a family. Do you think my girlfriend is a glutton?" The redhead cocked an eyebrow, giving Kise who coughed yet cowered a bit, a look of disapproval. (Y/N) giggled lightly, placing a hand on his shoulders.

"Thanks, Ryōta-san. I appreciate it."

"I might have gotten too much. Heheh. Maybe you should share with Akashicchi." Kise rubbed his head.

"Hmm. Why aren't you sitting with the others, by the way?" She questioned.

Kise pouted, "Because Aominecchi wouldn't let me! He's still mad at me!"