Chapter 11 A Lucky Escape

15 hours had finally passed. Borg had teleported Zane to his machine and strapped him down with the bonds and hooked up some wires to his chest where his power some was. While Borg was getting the machine turned on, Zane waited. He waited for the life to be sucked out of him.
"Soon, you'll be nothing but an old relic. A long forgotten piece of junk that will rot in the dump. Soon, no one will believe you even existed" Cyrus sneered, as he moved back into Zane's view.
"P-please, Borg. Don't do this" Zane begged.
"You gave me no choice. I'm going to return things back to the way they were. When machine's obeyed mankind" Borg said. Then he went over to a computer to turn the machine on. Zane looked over at Lloyd and Pixal. Tears were welling up in their eyes. And then, he did something that Pixal and Lloyd didn't expect. He looked at them and smiled, then winked. They were both confused at this.
Suddenly, the machine flickered on as it started to drain Zane's power source. He whined in agony. A few moments passed and finally the machine turned off. Cyrus detached a beaker that was plugged into the machine that was filled with blue energy.
"Yes! Now I have all the power I need!" Cyrus exclaimed.
"NO! ZANE!!" Lloyd yelled in anger as Pixal started sobbing. The bonds that were around Zane's arms and feet detached as well. And then, something unbelievable happened. Zane rolled off the table and got to his feet. He looked a bit tried, but the biggest suprize was that he was alive at all. Lloyd was shocked. He tapped Pixal on the shoulder and she looked up, wiping the tears from her eyes. She gasped. Borg was both shocked and angry.
"But, how?! I drained your power source dry! You should be dead!" Cyrus exclaimed. Zane let out a little snicker.
"There's one thing that a forgot to mention" he said. Then he opened an access port on his chest and inside it was his light blue, glowing power source.
"You connected the extractor to the wrong side of my chest" Zane said, a slight grin on his face.
"But then, what's this blue liquid that I took out of you?!" Cyrus asked, rage filling his face.
"Blueberry flavoured Cool Aid. I keep it in my systems just in case. Jay gets really thirsty sometimes" Zane replied. "And that's not the only thing I have up my sleeve"
Suddenly, the elevator doors swung open and a group of police officers came filing in, with Jay, Kai, Cole and Nya behind them.
"FREEZE!! Put your hands on your head!" one of the cops ordered to Borg. Then Zane grabbed the teleportation device and aimed it at Lloyd and Pixal. He pressed the button and they both appeared beside Zane. Pixal quickly held him up, since his leg was still very injured.
"But.....how?!!! How did you know about my plan?!!!" Borg yelled, putting his hands on his head.
"After you sent that message to us about your new machine, we made a plan of our own" Nya said, smirking.
"Zane and Pixal would go in to get Lloyd, but we knew that you wouldn't let them go and would drain Zane's power source" Cole continued.
"Zane knew that you thought that his power source was on the left side of his chest. After you drained the Cool Aid, Zane gave us a signal and we called the cops" Jay finished.
"Pretty good plan, Zane!" Kai exclaimed.
"Thanks, brother" Zane said.
"But, I saw you whine in pain!" Borg spat out.
"Well, let's just say that I've been practising my acting skills" Zane replied. Then he pressed a button on a computer and Borg's robotic legs shut down. Then a cop got some handcuffs and locked Borg's hands behind his back. Since Cyrus couldn't walk, they lifted him back onto a normal wheelchair.
"You won't get away with this!! I'll be back!!" Borg yelled out before being pushed into the elevator.
"Bye, Borg! Hope you enjoy Kryptarium Prison!" Jay exclaimed.
"Lloyd!" Kai called out. He ran towards Lloyd, who was limping.
"Don't worry. I-It's just a small cut. I-I'll be fine" Lloyd stammered. He faced Zane and Pixal.
"I am fine. Thanks to those two" he said, pointing and Pixal and Zane. They both smiled, laughing a little.
"Well, I'm glad that's all over!" Jay said.
"Yeah. It was getting really dramatic. We could've lost you guys" Nya said.
"Well, thanks to you guys, we're both in one piece" Pixal said, grabbing Zane's hand.
"Come on guys. Let's head home. This deserves a party!" Kai exclaimed. The others cheered.
"I love party's!" Lloyd exclaimed. Then the went towards the elevator, chatting away happily, acting like nothing happened.
Pixal walked in the elevator, firmly gripping Zane's hand, smiling warmly at him. The Titanium Ninja couldn't help but smile back.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

The party had been a fun night for everyone. They danced, they talked and playing some fun games.
The night was just beginning to die down. Jay was in the living room, telling everyone jokes. Happy laughs filled the room.
Zane was outside on the porch, looking at the stars and the full moon. Every time her heard the others laugh, he let out a little chuckle. He then heard footsteps behind him. He turned and saw Pixal walked outside. He smiled as she walked up beside him.
"Beautiful night, isn't it?" Pixal asked.
"Indeed. But not as beautiful as you" Zane said, putting an arm around her. She giggled. She then took a deep breath in.
"Zane, I need to tell you something" Pixal said.
"Yes? What is it?" Zane asked, looking right into her eyes.
"Do you remember the night that we......y'know...?" Pixal started. Zane smiled, remembering the thought.
"How could I forget? It was the best night of my life" Zane said. Pixal blushed, but then returning to what she was about to say.
"Well....lets just say that something happened from that" she said. "Zane, I'm pregnant" Pixal finished. Zane raised his eyebrows. That caught him completely by surprise.
"You're not upset, are you?" Pixal asked nervously.
"H-How can I be upset? This is wonderful!! And......that brings me to something that I want to say" Zane exclaimed.
"Yes, Zane?"
The Master of Ice grabbed both her hands, holding them tightly.
"Pixal, from the day I met you, I've felt something I've never felt before. Something I never want to end. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. And......I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And that brings me to the question" Zane started. Then he took a huge breath in.
"Pixal, will you make me the happiest nindroid alive and......marry me?" Zane asked. Pixal covered her mouth with her hands.
"Oh, Zane!" she cried, tears of joy forming in her eyes. "I would never say no!". Then the hugged each other tightly.
"YESSSSSS!!!!!" a excited voice cheered. Zane and Pixal backed out of the hug and saw Kai, Cole, Lloyd, Jay and Nya poking there heads form the corner of the porch door.
"We heard the whole thing! Congrats, Pixal!" Cole exclaimed.
"Thank you" Pixal replied.
"I knew he would ask her! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!" Jay yelled with excitement.
"Calm down, Jay. I'm excited about being an uncle!" Kai exclaimed.
"We're all going to be uncles, flame head!" Lloyd said. Surprisingly, that made Kai blush a little. Nya then came up and hugged them both.
"I'm so happy you guys are getting married! My two favourite nindroids getting a life together!" she exclaimed.
"We're the only favourite nindroids you know" Zane joked. They all laughed. Zane wrapped an arm around Pixal.
"Well, Nya's right. Nothing would make me happier then to spend the rest of my life with you" Zane said, then kissing Pixal's cheek.
"Me too, Zane" Pixal replied. Then they kissed each other on the lips, not caring that their friends were watching.

One more chapter left!! The story's not over yet! Stay tuned for the last chapter of my first Pixane love story!