Chapter 3 Borg Grows Mad

Zane sat in the dinning room, alone. Pixal had to leave early to go to Borg Towers to finish up some work Cyrus had for her. She had woken him up before she left and told him that she'd be back later.
The Master of Ice sighed deeply as he put another spoonful of beef stew in his mouth. He was still bothered by the dream Pixal had the night before. He didn't like seeing the girl he loved upset.
Suddenly, Cole walked into the room. His face was red and sweat was pouring down his face.
"Hey, Zane!" he exclaimed, wiping some of the sweat off his forehead.
"Hi, Cole" Zane said, moving his spoon around in the bowl of soup.
"Is everything okay? You missed morning training. You never miss a training session." Cole asked, sitting across from his nindroid friend.
"I'm just a little tired, that's all" Zane replied.
"Come on, buddy" Cole said." I heard you talking with Pixal last night. What were you guys talking about?" the Master of Earth asked.
Zane took a deep breath.
"She...had a nightmare last night. A bad one" Zane answered.
"But I thought you were the only nindroid who could dream" Cole said.
"I....guess not" Zane replied." I don't like seeing her this upset, Cole. What do I do?" he asked.
Cole shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
"Well, I don't know much having a girlfriend, but I think you should just try to comfort her. Make her feel like everything's okay"
"Really? You'll think that will work?" Zane asked curiously.
"Of course. She loves you, Zane. Your the only one she feels really happy with" Cole said, grinning.
"Thanks, Cole. And.....I hope that someday you find someone who's perfect for you" Zane said.
Cole smiled and laughed a little.
"Thanks, pal!" he exclaimed, putting his arm around Zane's shoulder. Then, Zane backed away, plugging his nose.
"Cole, I know you're my friend and all, but please....go take a shower!" Zane exclaimed. Cole laughed.
Suddenly, Kai, Jay and Lloyd walked in, drenched in their own sweat.
"Hey, guys!" Jay said.
"Hi" Cole and Zane said at the same time.
"How was training?" Zane asked.
"Exhausting. Sensei made us do 2000 push-ups" Lloyd said.
"Now I'm kind of glad I missed training" Zane smirked. They all laughed.
Suddenly, Zane's phone rang. He quickly picked it up.
"Hello?" Zane said.
"Good morning, Zane!" It was Cyrus.
"Is something wrong, Cyrus?" Zane asked.
"Nothing at all. It's just there has been a slight malfunction in my computer software and I need your help to fix it. Can you come by today?" Cyrus asked.
"Of course. I'll be there right away"
"Great! See you later, Zane!" Cyrus said before he hung up.
"Bye" Zane said quietly, hanging up his phone and putting it back in his pocket.
"What was that about?" Kai asked.
"Borg's computer software malfunctioned. He wants me to go to Borg Towers and fix it. You guys don't mind if I go right now, do you?" Zane asked his brothers.
"Of course not. Borg needs you. Besides, you're probably the only one who knows how to fix a computer software" Kai said.
"Thanks, guys. You're the best" Zane said, waving and walking out the door. The others waved back.

AT BORG TOWERS...

Zane walked out of the elevator and sat in his usual spot in the desk chair. When he turned the computer on, he noticed that the word error filled most of the screen. He started typing away and getting rid of the errors. A few hours passed and he was still typing away. But he was stuck on this one code that he couldn't find the password to. After a few tries, he got angry and hit his fist against the table.
"Hitting the desk isn't going to help" a voice said. Zane turned and saw Pixal walk towards the desk.
"Sorry. I just can't find the password to this one code. I tried all the passwords Cyrus gave me, but it doesn't seem to be working" Zane said. Pixal leaned in and looked at the screen.
"Oh, you didn't try this one" she said. Then she typed a 5 letter word into the computer. Then it blared, "Password Accepted" and turned back to normal.
Zane just sat there, amazed.
"How did you do that?" Zane asked. Pixal giggled.
"Sometimes you have to input the password backwards. It usually works" she said. Zane just smiled and stood up.
"You don't mind if I go home with you again, do you?" Pixal asked. Zane stroked her sliver hair.
"Of course not! Your always welcome there. My home is your home" he said. Pixal smiled and leaned in and hugged him. Zane hugged back, kissing her on the forehead.
"We should go. The others will probably beg me to make lunch" Zane joked. Pixal laughed. Zane looked straight into her neon green eyes and sighed.
"I love hearing you laugh" he said.
"And I love seeing you smile" Pixal said back. Then they had a quick kiss and walked towards the elevator, holding each other's hands tightly. Then Zane pressed a button and the doors shut.
Zane and Pixal thought that they were alone, but little did they know that someone was watching. It was Cyrus. He was hiding behind a corner of the room. He heard everything Zane and Pixal said to each other. He wasn't happy about it.
"My assistants in love?! That's absurd!!! Nindroids are not meant to love!" he said, his face blazing with anger.
"Zane better be careful" Cyrus said to himself. "Because he is not taking my assistant from me. And if he does, he will pay for it".