Chapter 6 Zane Goes to Borg Towers

Zane paced angerly in the elevator of Borg Towers. He had promised Pixal that he would stay with her, but he couldn't take it anymore. He had to know why Borg did that to her.
Then, the elevator doors opened and he walked out.
"BORG!! We need to tal-" Zane started. But he stopped when he felt something ram into his right shoulder. He yelled in pain and fell to his knees. He looked at it and saw that someone had thrown a shuriken at his shoulder. It was throbbing with pain as he put his hand on it. He looked up and saw Borg roll in, holding a second shuriken.
"What are you, MAD?!!" Zane yelled, trying not to cry from the pain.
"We need to talk" Cyrus said. He then quickly rolled over towards Zane and grabbed his shirt collar.
"You listen to me, rust bucket. You are causing me problems. NINDROIDS ARE NOT MEANT TO LOVE!!! They are meant to be recycled and serve their masters! And I'm going to make sure it stays that way!" Borg yelled.
"That's no reason to hurt your assistant!" Zane exclaimed.
"She disobeyed my orders and her own programming! I needed to teach her a lesson. And now it's your turn" Borg said. He suddenly pulled out a knife and slashed it at Zane's face, leaving a long cut on his cheek. Zane whined in pain. The Borg grabbed the shuriken that was in his shoulder and yanked it out. Zane screamed in pain, oil gushing out of the wound. He held his shoulder, trying to stop the bleeding.
"P-please.....Cyrus. Stop this madness. I have feelings too..." Zane stammered.
"Well, you shouldn't! Nindroids are supposed to follow orders!!" Borg exclaimed. He took the oil-soaked shuriken and threw it away.
"I'm going to offer you a deal, tin can. And I suggest you take it" Cyrus said.
"A-and....what would that be?" Zane asked, glaring at him with anger.
"If you continue to show affection to my assistant, I will kill you both. Or...I will let you and Pixal live.....if you let each other go" Borg said.
Zane said nothing, but pain still filled his face.
"Now, get out! I have more important matters to attend to" Borg said, rather calm.
"Cyrus, j-just listen-" Zane said.
"I said, GET OUT!!!" Borg roared. Then Zane quickly made his way towards the elevator and pressed the button to the main floor. As he made his way down, he grabbed a spare white rag and wrapped it around his shoulder. His face flushed with agony as he wiped some of the oil off of the cut on his cheek. He sighed deeply. He knew that Pixal would not be happy once he got back.

BACK AT GARMADON'S DOJO...

Pixal layed in her bed, reading a book. She was a little upset that Zane was not beside her when she woke up. But she knew that he must of had a good reason.
Suddenly, the door opened slowly, and she saw Zane walk in. But something was wrong. He had a cut on his cheek and the rag around his shoulder was covered in black oil stains.
"What happened?!" Pixal asked, sounding worried.
"I...went to Borg Towers. I wanted to know why Borg hurt you and wanted to talk some sense into him. Let's just say he wasn't to happy to see me" Zane said, walking over to the chair next to Pixal's bed and sitting down. She put her hand on Zane's cheek, the one with the cut on it. Zane grabbed her hand, smiling a little.
"Do the others know?" Pixal asked.
"Yes. I told them once I got back" Zane said.
"You didn't have to do this for me" Pixal said.
"I had to. He hurt you, and I had to know why" Zane said, grabbing both of her hands. Pixal looked straight into his icy blue eyes, seeing a little twinkle of fear.
"What did Borg say to you? I know that look. You make it every time your hiding something" Pixal said. Zane took a deep breath in.
"While I was there, Borg offered me a deal. He said that he would let you live if.....I let you go" Zane said finally. Pixal gripped his hands a little tighter.
"Don't even think that. I won't let you. We just got back together. I'm not loosing you again" Pixal replied.
"But, Pixal. He'll kill you if I don't. I don't want to see you get hurt" Zane said. Then they both leaned their heads against each other's. Pixal kissed him. Zane was suprised at first, but then he melted into it. They both backed out of it, looking right into each other's eyes.
"We'll look after each other. I don't want to see you get hurt either. I for one am not leaving your side for one minute" Pixal smirked, putting her hand on Zane's chest. Zane let out a little chuckle.
"And that's one of the many, many reasons I love you" Zane replied. Pixal giggled. She then moved over a little and Zane layed down next to him.
"I love you" Pixal said.
"I love you too. More than anything" Zane replied, kissing her forehead.
Even though it was it was still the morning, sleep overwhelmed them both and they both fell asleep, with Pixal leaning her head on Zane's shoulder and Zane grasping her hand.