Chapter 5 - You Must Be My Roommate

Start bij het begin

I kept my head down in shame, as I appraoched what looked like the main building. As I entered, I saw my mom in an office, which confirmed my hunch. I ran into the room.

"Mom! You should've told me to wear...something other than this! I feel like such a doof right now I can't even explain it in words! I'm so embarrassed. And why are there so many guys outside?"

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you a minor detail. We run an all boys school. You're the only exception."

"Excuse me, could you repeat that 'minor detail'?" I retorted, my mouth dropping to the floor.

"Oh, honey, I know you heard me."

Damnnnn you.

My mom would do this to me. Shaking my head, I took the room key from her.

"You're in the Porter building, at the end of the hall and to the right. Room number 16."

"Thank you oh so much mother dearest." I replied sarcastically, throwing in a smile. She rolled her eyes and pointed to the door. Raising my hands up, surrendering, I walked out of the room chuckling. I quickly grabbed my bags from the floor, and made my way to the Porter building.

Hm Porter.

So my parents founded this school?

Damn. I feel like I've been living a lie.

"Ooof!" I fell backwards onto the ground, painfully landing on my butt. "I think I just broke my arse..." I mumbled. Someone chuckled and I raised my head to see a really attractive guy. He was holding his hand out to me, eyes twinkling with amusement. I accepted his hand and he hauled me up off the ground. I laughed nervously.

"Erm, I'm sorry. I'm a real klutz and it seems I've been running into people a lot.." I smiled shyly. Since when was I shy? Ugh screw attractive guys. Only they have this effect on me! He grinned cutely, and shook his head.

"It's cool. What's your name?" He asked.

What was my name again? He stared at me, patiently waiting for my answer.

"Oh! Umm. It's Alexis. Or Lexi." I answered. He cocked his head to the side.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Chris." He looked me over, and I blushed under his gaze. "So, who's girlfriend are you?" Now it was my turn to tilt my head to the side. Girlfriend? "Are you Blake's? Damn that guy always gets the girls." He groaned. I laughed at him.

"No, no. I don't have a boyfriend."

"So what are you here for?"

"ALEXIS PORTER. WHY AREN'T YOU IN YOUR ROOM YET? YOU SHOULD BE UNPACKING AND MEETING YOUR ROOMMATE. I heard my mom shout from across the campus. I winced at how loud her words are. I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"I'm kinda new here." He grinned.

"Sweet. Well. I guess you have to go... See you later?" I grinned.

"See yah." I continued on my way to my room. 1........6.........10.......15.....21....Oh shit I passed it. Erm. Like the awkward person I am, I started walked backwards, so I could find 16. 20....19...18...17...16... Aha! Staring at the door I blinked.

My mom mentioned a roommate.

But this school only had boys..,

How the hell does she expect me to live with a boy?!?

Geezus. Parents these days...

Breathing in deeply, I rummaged though my bag, searching for my key. Aw fuck, don't tell me I lost it already...

Just then, the door opened, to reveal a sex God. No exaggeration. He was freaking tall, towering well above me. He was wearing sweats and a white wife beater, that clung to him. Damn did he have a nice body. He had dark brown hair, and blue eyes.This boy- no man- was the sexiest thing I had ever laid my eyes on. He smirked, leaning against the side of the door.

"How may I help you?" He asked, cockily. I desperately filtered my mind for an answer.

"Y-you must be my roommate." I said, sounding an awfully lot like Amanda Bynes in "She's the Man". His icy blue eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Is that so?" I simply nodded, to save myself from further embarrassment. "Huh. Seems as though they forgot to tell me my new roommate was a girl..." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Aw man, that's not that bad. My parents failed to mention this was an all boys school!" He chuckled and motioned for me to come in. My eyes wandered around the room. One side was untouched, obviously mine. The other was... Not really messy or neat. Perfect for my living style. We might just get along.

"So what's a sexy lady like you doing at a school like this?" He questioned, the smirk reappearing on his face.

Or maybe I'd turn out to completely hate him. I could feel my face heat up.

"Er. Well. I think my parents own this school... So I'm expected to go here?"

"Shit, you're Alexis Porter?"

"Yeah." No shit. Wait. "How do you know my name?!" I almost shouted.

"Um nothing. Just your names been around." The fuck? I decided to let it drop, he obviously wasn't going to tell me anything.

"So. What's there to do around here?" He grinned.

"Follow me."

I quietly walked behind him, trying not go bump into him when he randomly slowed down.

He came to an abrupt stop and turned around, causing me to crash into his-perfectly sculpted- chest. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks.

"I'm s-sorry-"

"S'okay." He said, grinning. I looked around to take in my surroundings.

Holy.

Flipping.

Fudgsicles.

Off.

A.

Diving board.

This was a dream, wasn't it? It had to be. I could feel mouth water as I looked around. This place was amazing! There was food EVERYWHERE.

"I think I've died and gone to Heaven."

He started cracking up and led me to a table with bunch of attractive guys. Are all these guys legit gorgeous?!

"Guys, this is Alexis-"

"But you can call me Lexi." I added in.

"Are you Blake's girlfriend?" Someone asked.

"Er, who's this Blake people keep thinking I'm dating. The all chuckled, and their eyes went to my roommate. Ohhh.

"Yeah... I'm Blake." He said grinning widely. Embarrassed, I smiled.

"Awkward." I said quietly, causing everyone to laugh.

"Nah, she's not my girlfriend. She's actually the newest student here, as of today."

"Are you shitting me?"

"Dude I call dibs!"

"Why's she here?"

"How do you know her?"

The all asked at the same time. I looked at them like they were crazy.

Blake merely chuckled and ran his fingers through his amazing hair.

"I'm serious. And she's here cause her parents made her attend. And she's my roommate so."

"You lucky bastard!" One of them exclaimed. I giggled.

"I'm Kendall." A cute blonde guy said. I smiled.

"I'm Derek." A red head introduced himself.

"And that's Randy, Nate, and Zane." Derek said, pointing to a small group of boys in their own conversation.

"Thanks." I replied. These kids seemed nice..

I might just survive this school.