Chapter 8

Chanyeol just froze and an uncomfortable position and slowly turned to look up at the butler. "W-what are you looking at?! Get back to work!" Chanyeol snapped at the butler with cheeks lightly flushed red.

~

Chanyeol's voice suddenly got Baekhyun's attention. 'Did his girlfriend leave yet?' He wondered as he stared at the butler, Kris then to Chanyeol. Baekhyun began to examine Kris and Chanyeol for a bit, they seemed like the complete opposite. He thought it was funny how Kris is taller than Chanyeol.

When Chanyeol's eyes locked with Baekhyun's, his eyes that once had a little twickle lost its shimmer as if it was taken away. But Chanyeol never noticed.

Baekhyun's eyes quickly reverted back to the ground, slowly turning to glaze through the window to his left. He then realised how hard he fell, he fell without Chanyeol there to catch him.

'Unfortunate, isn't it?' A voice echoed around him, but he learnt to ignore it.

Chanyeol took a few steps into the bedroom while he stared at Baekhyun who looked like he was out of his mind. "Be careful next time." Chanyeol unconsciously warned, only to panic in a matter of seconds after realising what he had said.

Although, if we were talking about Baekhyun, that's a different story. He felt as if the world was no longer against him. Baekhyun was about to turn to face Chanyeol with his hopeful eyes and Chanyeol knew he had to fix up what he just said that was completely out of blue.

"You've already ruined my life, now don't go around ruining everything else that crosses your path." Chanyeol quickly snaps before Baekhyun could do anything and in a hurriedly pace, he left Baekhyun's room.

He would be lying if he said he was use to this feeling, but it's alright. Baekhyun whispered to himself, it's all going to be ok. And with that, the room was left silent with only Baekhyun's heart that seems as if it was sliced into two could be heard, breaking.

~

The sun has set overs ago, leaving to moon to be bright up in the jet black sky with a couple of some shining star.
"How's Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Mr Park asked Kris as he reads through the documents he needs to sign. He asked not because he was concerned about Baekhyun but he simply asked because he wants them to get married as soon a possible.

"Sir, I don't think it's a good idea to--"

"I didn't ask for your opinion." Mr Park glared up at Kris, making Kris bow an apology and told about Dara coming over.

Mr Park's face turned red from anger, he wanted to flip the table over and throw all his documents on the ground but he didn't. "I'm getting them married by next week." Mr Park clenched his teeth.

"You can leave now." Mr Park looked back down on his documents but quickly looked back up at Kris who was about to leave the room. "Oh and one more thing, if you're going to clean Baekhyun's wound, tell Chanyeol that I'm telling him to do it, I need you to go tell Woobin to go warn that bitch."

Kris nodded and bowed just before leaving the room. The first thing on his mind is going to get the first aid kit and he did, he made sure there was instructions in the box to make sure Chanyeol knows what's he really doing. He's got to admit it, he doesn't like the idea of letting Chanyeol treat Baekhyun's wound and same goes for the idea of forcing them two to get married,