Chatper 6

He knew he had to listen, or otherwise Dara would be dead.

Chanyeol argued into Baekhyun's room with a furious face. This is your fault. Chanyeol thought as he rushed towards a surprised looking Baekhyun.

He harshly pinned Baekhyun against the wall making Baekhyun's heart shake, confusing the small later.

Ba-Dump...

"What are you doing!? Get off me..!!" Baekhyun struggles to break free from Chanyeol's tight grip. He didn't understand why Chanyeol was doing this but it was hurting him and he couldn't take it.

"You told that old man to do this didn't you?" Chanyeol tighten his grip around Baekhyun's arms, glaring at Baekhyun. Now that Chanyeol had said that he knows exactly what Chanyeol was talking about, it was the thing that's been invading his mind for the last hour.

"N-no.. I-I didn't tell him to do anything I swear..!!" Baekhyun stuttered, tears were on the edge of falling from his eyes. The grip was tight giving off a burning sensation.

"Don't lie." Chanyeol smirked. "I'm not that dumb." He lets go of Baekhyun's arms and roughly slapped Baekhyun across the face, leaving a red handprint on him as if it was a reminder.

"C-chanyeol.. I swear I didn't do anything.. I didn't even know what was happening until today." Baekhyun cried harder as he held on his abused cheek with eyes tight shut, hoping that Chanyeol would believe him but by the reaction Chanyeol had given from him, he clearly didn't.

Chanyeol scoffed, leaning himself in until his nose touched Baekhyun's. "Just you wait, I'll slowly make your life a living hell." He pushed Baekhyun out of the way making him land hard on the floor before leaving Baekhyun's room, slamming the door shut.

What did I ever do to deserve this..? Can't you be nicer?

Later that night, Baekhyun skipped his dinner and went to bed crying himself to sleep. He knows he has to get use to this, he could tell this was going to be a daily thing. Maybe, just maybe, Baekhyun could learn to love the giant and forget about how rough he could be.

Yea, he'll do that, it seemed easily for him and maybe Chanyeol would learn to accept him, .. Maybe even love him back.

Baekhyun knew he was giving himself false hope but, it wouldn't hurt to try.. Right?

That night he vowed to himself to make things better, it'll take time but he will. He will start of the day by making something special for Chanyeol to eat, maybe that will make Chanyeol hate him less. After all there was no way of turning back now, he was going to get married to Chanyeol so he may as well be nice to him like how he wants to be treated. It was something special Baekhyun's mother had said to him that made him who he is now.

"Baek, remember, no matter what circumstances you are in, treat other people the way you want to be treated. One day, you will be grateful that you have so."

~

Baekhyun's eyes flattered open, still unfamiliar with the creamy floral patterned wallpaper. He glanced for his charging phone to check the time.

6:14 am, Saturday

Perfect. Baekhyun thought as he got up from his bed and changed into his causal clothes. Excitedly, Baekhyun rushed down stairs with a certain rectangular smile on his face.