Chapter 1

Mr Park stared intensely at the documents in front of him, flipping through all the pages there is to it.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. Everything was fine about a w-week b-but it's not t-there anymore." Mr Park's personal assistant whimpered, shivers traveled down her spine.

He was furious, noticing 20 million won missing from the legal document.

"Find this son of a bitch!" Mr Park yelled at his constantly bowing assistant.

"NOW!" He commanded, making the poor woman hurry to leave his office.

"Who the fuck is behind all this?" He whispered to himself.

On the other hand with Baekhyun's family

No matter how many times Baekhyun thought about it, he was still surprised. A few days ago, his father came home and told him that they were able to afford for his mothers health conditions that costed at least a million won and buy a new house which Baekhyun found out it was for 10 million won.

When Baekhyun asked his father where he got the money from, to Baekhyun's surprise he said he had earn it from work which Baekhyun could never believe!

Baekhyun knew that his father worked for the Park industry which was the most riches and famous industry in Korea, China and Japan, but he couldn't help but wonder what on earth his father is working on to earn so much.

Although, that isn't really what's on his mind at the moment. Right now he is in the hospital, waiting and waiting as his mothers heart implantation is taking place in the room across from him.

Doubts of his mother not making it through the surgery overwhelmed him.

After 4 hours Baekhyun was picked up by his older brother Baekbeom to his new home or what lower-classes would call a 'Mansion'.

"Baekie, it'll be fine. We have one of the best doctors in Korea to implant mum's heart. I promise you everything will be alright." Baekbeom assured his younger brother that he loves so much. It really hurts him to see Baekhyun like that.

"H-how do you know? W-where is dad anyways? Why isn't he worrying about all the things that could risk the chance of l-losing mum???" Baekhyun cried as beamed all the questions to his brother.

Just the thought of losing his mother made him like that, he wouldn't know what to do if he really did lose her.

"It's because she is a fighter, Baekhyun. She is like you, a fighter." Baekbeom hugged the younger before dragging him lightly to bed.

"You should get some rest Baekie. Once you wake up, mum will be waiting for you in her bed at the hospital." The older pat Baekhyun on the head before leaning to kiss his forehead.

Baekhyun likes how his older brother treated him like a 6 years old even though he is clearly 17, turning 18 this year. It was easier for him to feel his older brother's love which is what Baekhyun would look forward to in a relationship,

feeling the love given to him.

The Next Morning

"No, let him sleep. He still needs a good rest.. He'll find out when he wakes up..."

Baekhyun is half asleep but could hear his brother's voice clearly. It took Baekhyun a few minutes for him to get back to his senses, to remember the things that happened yesterday. To remember that his mother could be dead at this very moment.

Still in his pink bunny pyjamas that Baekbeom choose for him to where last night, he rushed out of bed and headed towards the voice belonging to his brother outside his room.

"Hyung! How's mother?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Dots

.

.

.

"Baekhyun, she's fine now." A big grin formed across Baekhyun's face as he jumped to hug his brother. "Thank God.."

He slowly lets go of the older and looked around, "Where's father? Is he already at the hospital?" Baekhyun pouted, feeling like he has been ditched by his father.

"I'm not sure.. The doctor didn't recommend us going to visit mother just yet. She still needs a good rest. Plus dad didn't come home yesterday.." Baekbeom sighed, he knew something was wrong ever since his father has earned the money but just trusting his father, he didn't think about too much.

"What do you mean..?" Baekhyun looked at the older one confused. It wasn't like his brother to joke about this stuff nor it wasn't like his father to not come home.

"Look, why don't you go to his office today? I'm sure he's working on something.. And.." He paused and glanced at his watch, "I have to head to work now. I'll see you at about 10pm ok?" Baekhyun nodded, understanding that it was the time of the year where his brother would be busy with his work.

"Alright, bye hyung." Baekhyun pulled the older in for a hug before heading back to his room to get changed. Checking on his father was his first thing to start the day.

~~~~

Sorry this first chapter is boring but I promise it'll get better.. Hopefully.. If you are wondering why Baekhyun doesn't go to school if he is 17 it is because he began school a year earlier than he was suppose to so he graduated earlier. Please vote even though this chapter is boring and didn't really tell anything. I hope you understood what's happening, if you don't just ask!