Chapter 5

Maybe this is when Baekhyun can come in use.

Mr Park began to smirk as an idea popped up in his head.

He knew that he might be viewed as some sort of evil person but it was the only thing he could come up with. Plus Baekhyun does have some status.

He wasn't planning on wasting time. There was no need to call Baekhyun's dad to confirm anything but after all Baekhyun was sold to him.

Mr Park had planned what he would do the next day, first Baekhyun then Chanyeol. It was the easily way.

~

It's the afternoon and Mr Park wasn't going to work which surprised Chanyeol because his father never took a day off and Baekhyun was still in his room. In fact, Baekhyun is scared to come out of the room and meet both Mr Park and Chanyeol because one, he is freakin sold off to a man he doesn't know and two, Chanyeol is too touchy and he just couldn't explain it.

Just silently, Baekhyun was debating on if he should go out because he is super hungry or should he stay in his bed.

It didn't take long for a knock to be heard from the door and then came in Mr Park.

"Baekhyun, come eat breakfast and we need to discuss about something.. Important." No words were said after that as Mr Park closed the door and went downstairs. This wasn't the first time Baekhyun had seen Mr Park but he was still unsure whether to give him a little trust.

It didn't take him long after to get out of bed and went downstairs because, daym he was hungry.

"Where's the dinning room?" Baekhyun asked one of the servants walking around.

"This way, sir."

After showing him the way Baekhyun spotted Mr Park eating at the very far end of the table. "What was it that you want to speak with me?"

"You're engaged with my son." Mr Park spoke before he continued to eat his meal. At this point Baekhyun didn't know if he was hearing things, sure gay marriage has been accepted by the society but all big companies like Mr Park's is not known to engage their children with someone that is the same gender.

"Wait... What?" Baekhyun shifted backwards due to the surprise Mr Park has given him. He was sold off and now he's going to be engaged to someone he barely knows that stole his first kiss.

"I-I.. I don't want to be engaged to Chanyeol! There's no way that I can marry him one day.. Because.. Because I don't love him." Baekhyun shouted back while shaking his head.

Mr Park began to laugh at how unreasonable he thinks Baekhyun is being, "Hahaha, Baekhyun I thought you were smarter than this. Marriage is not about love, it's never about love. Even if you think it is, one day it was just leave you to suffer, don't you understand?"

"No, I don't understand. How can you say that, if it's not about love then how could you get along with your partner, if it's not about love then what is it!?" Baekhyun retorted, he indeed couldn't understand Chanyeol's father at all. His mother has always told him to give his heart and your all to the person you love but that is clearly what Mr Park is not letting him do.

"Enough with this nonsense, you are engaged to Chanyeol and that is final. This engagement effects the life of your family." Chanyeol's father smirked. He was using this trick again but this time against Baekhyun and for sure, it will work because  this will effect his family if this doesn't go as he planned.

"You can't do this--" Baekhyun began, but Mr Park interrupted him.

"But I can. Remember Baekhyun, I know you are smart, this effects your family so do as I say."

Baekhyun lowered his head and sat down on the chair in front of him. He began to eat his mean and thought about all these scenarios that could happen. Maybe he will just have to he deal with it, plus could it be that bad to be engaged to that.. Perv? Maybe I will learn to love him?

After Baekhyun had finished his meal he quickly got up from his seat, "Remember that you have no other choice but to obey me." Mr Park warned him as he also got up and proceeded to his office.

Mr Park dialled Chanyeol's number and waited till Chanyeol picked up his phone. "Chanyeol, come home now, I'll be in the office." Chanyeol's father said before ending the call with his son even though Chanyeol never replied.

~

"What is it?" Chanyeol coldly said, keeping on a straight face.

"Is that how you speak to your father?" His father furrowed his brows, staring into Chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol smirked at the sight and scoffed, "Father? What father? You don't seem like a father to me. Now would you just tell me what you want with me?"

In reply Mr Park smirked back, it felt like some kind of revenge but he doesn't want his son to deal with anyone with a lower standard in that kind of way. "You're going to marry Baekhyun. So you'll have to break off what ever that relationship you've got with that Sandara woman."

"What!? No! How do you know about her?!" Chanyeol shouted back, slamming his hand on the desk. "And marry that kid!? Just no! I love Dara and you can't tear us apart."

"I can't tear you apart? Hahaha, that's so laughable! How foolish of you to think I can't. You know what I do when someone doesn't listen to my orders." He laughed and Chanyeol knew what his father was going to do, it has happened many times before.

He knew he had to listen, or otherwise Dara would be dead.

~

Ok, so I get it I haven't been posing for soooo long and bruh I know how you guys feels waiting for me to update! I'm sorrryyyyyy I'll be updating more next month but just for this month I might hardly update. I know not many people read this fanfic and if you still manage to keep reading this fanfic then I'm really thankful! Late Merry Christmas and a late Happy New Year!^^' Thank you to all of the people who follow me and voted for my fanfic!