Part 7

Sanyukta felt an urge to reach out the phone and punch out the number which Aaryan had given her a couple of weeks ago. Even though, she had memorised it, she never dared to ring it.
Now, as Rimi was busy playing in the garden,she thought it's the best time to make the call. She dialled the number, but as she was about to press the Call button ... , she heard the doorbell ring.

Sanyukta's POV:
As I was about to call Aaryan just then, I heard the sound of my doorbell. I was thinking who could it be .Ishika had just gone out as it was her day off.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw a fair masculine figure , in his late twenties standing at my doorstep . His strong cologne had hit my nostrils.
His well built muscles had perfectly fitted in the blue-grey t-shirt and black jacket which he wore. And to top it all , he had messy hair and wore dark sunglasses which was making him look more hot and sexy ...
God....!!! What's wrong with me these days .Why am I checking him out??? Who is he?? ...

" Yes????" I chipped .

He was fumbling with words, all I could hear him say was " Errrr......" And "Ummm"

"Can I help you", I asked again..

"We need to talk", he said in a go.

"Sorry, but who are you???" - I chipped in confused tone..

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat "--he replied.

End of Sanyukta's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir's PoV :

After I spoke to Parth the other day, I decided that I would go straight to the heart of the problem and confront the girl , Ishika Khanna herself.

I somehow managed to get the address from Parth and reached the location. I bribed  the man  in the grocery store  nearby and got the information about the three female occupants of the house out of which one was six years old..

Gathering guts , I entered the main gate and rang the doorbell.
I took few steps back staring at the house . It was an attractive 19th century property that has always been in demand.

A women in her mid twenties opened the door. She was fair , had sharp features with those mesmerising hazel eyes . She was simple , innocent yet beautiful at the same time. She wore a loose fitted top and faded jeans. But, I could make out her trim figure beneath her clothes.
She was of medium height .
Definitely not Parth's type, as I know he always had a thing for those long barbie doll legs. But, despite all this there was something in her that was attracting me towards her.

While I was lost in my thoughts ... She told me something which I couldn't hear due to my absent mindedness . And moreover ,I didn't know what to say...
I was just fumbling with words.
"Errrrrrr......."," ummmm"....
I was thinking ..and trying to put words together.
"Can I help you??"- I heard her this time .
I gathered all my wits and said -
"We need to talk."

End of Randhir's PoV

*************************************************************************

Hey there lovely people . Here is the nxt part .Please vote and leave a comment.. The nxt part is going to be a comic one..