Part 5

It was  a Saturday in mid October . Sanyukta breathed a sigh of relief-- she can at least spend two whole days with her daughter . Thanks to the - 'M&S corporate designs', which worked 5 days a week giving her an opportunity to spend quality time with her daughter which was quite impossible other wise.

And since it was a weekend, it was Ishika's day out as well. Ishika had been standing in front of the hall mirror , on the verge of going out.
Ishika chipped hesitantly,
"Is it still OK??"

"Is what still OK ??", Sanyukta was confused.

"If I go out tonight??".

" OH That!!!- why shouldn't it be??".

"Well, in case if u need babysitting, even on a weekend , I will be just a call away."

" Thanks ,but I don't need it, not tonight at least. Go on , don't waste time hanging around here."

Sanyukta looked at her from the corner of the eye as Ishika smoothed her hand over her sleek black trousers looking absolutely stunning .
Ishika had a final look at herself in the mirror before getting out of the front door chipping a ' Bye' to Sanyukta .

Sanyukta stared at herself in the same mirror after Ishika had left. She was wearing a faded sweatshirt and equally faded jeans. She had some random thoughts running in her mind -Why can't she dress up like Ishika ?? Rather, why would she, when there was no one special to notice it???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the continuos ringing of his mobile, the man lying beneath the 1983 BMW model emerged legs first then groped around the ground for his mobile and chipped,
"Hello.."

"Randhir",said an all too familiar voice , "it's your mother.", chipped Renuka Kashyap .

"Yes. Hello.". He made the simple greeting sound like "what do u want?? ,I'm busy".

"RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT .. ,
Is this the way you speak to your mother??".....Renuka yelled from the other side.

"Sorry... ,How are you???"

"Concerned", she stated.

" OH, Really??? About what"

"Your brother",she replied.

"Half brother..",Randhir corrected her in a harsh tone..

**************************************************************************
Thank you my dear readers . Please do leave your comments and thank you for voting.

Precap-- Sandhir's  first meeting