Tease ~Skate~

It was your 18th birthday so your friends decided to take you to a club. You wore an all black bodycon dress that made your body look amazing and you knew it. Your hair was lightly curled with a decent amount of makeup. You and your 3 closest friends got ready then headed to the club. Tou walked in and the smell of alcohol and sex hit you in the face. You and your friends headed straight for the dance floor. You all started dancing in a group going along with the music. Then the song Say It by Tory Lanez came on and you got really excited. You feel a pair of strong hands rest on your hips. You didnt give a fuck and continued to seay to the music. You turned around and almost fell over at how fucking hot the guy was. He laughed a little showing his dimples making you wanna melt again. He came really close to your ear and said his name was skate and told you hot sexy you looked. You said your name then turned back around and started to grind on him and he followed. After the two of you were done grinding on eachother skate gave you his number and the. You slowly started walking bac to your friends swaying your hips to the music. Skate ran after you and turned you around.
"When can i see you again?" He asked
Tou dragged him to a quieter spot if that was even possible and started making out with him. He pushed you against the wall. The makeout session kept getting deeper and deeper. Then you suddenly stopped, winked and started walkig away.
"Fucking Tease"
Nate laughed.

I dont really know about this one. Its bee. A while. Im gonna try to start updating again. Thank you to everyone who has been voting. You are my queens.