Bad Dream ~Sammy~

You were on tour with your boyfriend Sammy. You were sleeping in a hotel.
You woke up to an empty bed. Instead of sunshine coming through the blinds of the hotel it was just complete darkness. You looked at your phone and it was 1:46 a.m. you thought to yourself, where could Sammy be? You got up from the bed and through on some sweatpants and a v-neck because you were only wearing your underwear and a T-shirt. You grabbed your phone and walked out of your room. You started walking down the hall but stopped when you heard a familiar voice talking in a sexual way. You started to hear moans and groans come from the room. You fell to the floor sobbing.
You woke up from your horrible dream trying to be very quiet so you didn't wake Sammy up. You were holding back your crying as much as possible but that clearly didn't work. You felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and pull you onto his lap. You wrapped you legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder as he rubbed circles onto your back.
"You left me" you cried softly.
"Never in a million years baby. I love you and I won't ever leave you."
You lifted your head and Sammy said he loves you and kissed him in return. You shortly after fell asleep on top of Sammy.