Skateboard ~Skate~

You and your boyfriend Skate were bored so he asked you if you wanted to learn how to skate. Of course being the adventurous person you were you said yes. So you walked down to the basketball courts. First Skate showed you how to stand on the skateboard and then you stood on it while holding his hands. He started to pull you along with him slowly after he let go you were doing it pretty well by yourself but you couldn't stop so Skate ran after you laughing to grab so you wouldn't crash into the basketball hoops. You got off and he jumped on.
"This is what you can do when your a little more advanced." Skate said while pushing off the ground with his foot. He jumped into the air with the skateboard but instead of landing on the skateboard, he stumbled onto the ground. He stood up and his hands and elbows were all scraped and he had some pretty bad cuts on his stomach and chest. You ran over to him and looked at him.
"Yeah I don't think I will be doing that anytime soon "
You said with sass.
"Let's go get you cleaned up Mr. Smooth. " you said while winking at Skate.
He laughed and started walking with you back to your apartment.

So school is out which means more imagines. I'll try to update more often . thank you guys so much for all of the reads. It really means alot.

Also can you let me know if you see the picture because wattpad has been really weird with that lately. Thank you.