Your Sisters Bestfriend Skate

Your sister Izzy was having her best friend Nate come over to chill. You were already watching the TV in the living room when the two of them walked in.
"Hey! wanna watch a movie?" Izzy said as she plopped down on the big comfy chair.
"Sure. What's up Nate, haven't seen you in a while! " you said.
"Nothing much just chilling."
Nate said as he came over and sat right next to you. He could have sat anywhere but he sat right there. Izzy knew you had a thing for Nate so when he sat down she laughed to herself a little. Izzy picked the movie. Of course it was a horror movie cause everyone knows Izzy likes to scare the shit out of you. Izzy went up stairs to bed half way through the movie cause she was tired but she said that you and Nate could finish the movie. As soon as Nate heard Izzy's door shut he placed his hand on your thigh. You flinched since you weren't expecting it which made him smirk. He didn't move his hand though. You kept your eyes fixed on the screen but u could just feel that Nate kept looking at you. Since you were terrified of the movie you kept jumping. After about the third time you jumped Nate laughed and told you to come here so you scooched closer to him. Every time a scary part would come you would nuzzle your head into his chest. After the movie ended Nate turned off the TV. You were scared shitless. He looked at you and asked if you were okay and you just shook your head no. He laughed a little to himself and asked you if you wanted him to sleep in your room with you. You just nodded your head yes and hid your red cheeks under the blanket. You both got up and walked over to the stairs. When you got to the bottom of the stairs you said oh god. Nate walked in front of you and squated a little and said jump. You did as you were told and jumped on his back. He carried you upstairs and when he got to your room he walked in, closed the door, and turned you around to face him.
"I like you..." he said with a nervous voice.
You looked down and smiled. He lifted your chin up and planted a passionate kiss on your lips. Nate smiled about 10 seconds into the kiss.
"God I've wanted to do that for so long." He said with a huge smile on his face.
"Me too!" You said as you walked over to your bed and got in it making room for Nate. He layed down next you and you rested your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around your torso. The two of you fell asleep cuddling.

My first imagine ever. First thing I have ever written for that matter. I hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think and make sure to tell me things I need to improve on. Also IG u have any ideas for the next imagine let me know. Love ya beatifuls