(13)Do It Like A Dude

Start from the beginning

I looked at Steve and he chuckled “So who is bigger?” He asked and the other two glared each one saying ‘I am’.

I went to the kitchen leaving Steve with them and opened the refrigerator trying to find something to east. What to eat? What to eat? What to eat... Hmm

I saw nothing good to eat and figured out that the guys already came here and ate it all. I took a Kit Kat bar and ate it but it wasn’t enough. After that I took a chunk of Oreos in my hand and started opening one by one eating them with juice.

***

I looked at the clock and saw that we should be in school in forty five minutes. All the guys were waiting for me outside.

I took my car keys and opened the garage door looking for my baby. Ah, here it is my Black Racer Dagger GT with costume made black leather seats and black shiny wheels. This is Life, too bad there’s school…

I parked in the school lot and got out. In a matter of seconds the guys were at my side.

“Dude, what happened with Speed Yesterday?” Chad asked but I kept walking.

“Nothing. Just some business we had to take care of.”  I smoothly lied threw my teeth. Don’t get me wrong, I hate lying to the guys but I had to do this even though we’ve been friends for a long time.

We were standing next to the lockers with me leaning on one and the guys talking. That’s when I saw her, the devil itself. She looked mad and glared at me. This is gonna be on hell of a day.

***

Skylar’s P.O.V.

I gripped Raidon’s arm and dragged him outside the school to parking lot. I walked to the woods near the school and hid behind the trees.

Raidon stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

“Aw you don’t want Blaze to hear about you dragging me don’t you?” He asked sounding like a five year old boy. I raised my hand up ready to slap him but he made a tsk sound.

“Think about it, if you do this Blaze will be angry and will tell your secret.” He said in a sing-song voice and I growled.

How could this happen to me? I’m Skylar Brown A.K.A. Speed and I not a girl who takes shit. So why am I allowing him to say that? Oh that’s right, because he could tell Blaze what happened in school and I’ll be dead meat.

I lowered my hand and Raidon huffed.

“That’s what I thought.” He said and I glared at him hard but he didn’t seem fazed.

“What do you want Raidon? Do you want to boss me around or something?” I asked him looking anywhere but his face.