Chapter 11

okayy , i write on my ipod guys cuz imm a busy person who barely EVER gets on the computer . so when i get comments , the emails get sent to my phone . therefore i dont reply to comments . if its something that i wanna bring up i just do it in the actual update . sooooo read this :

" @hatemetherightway : Why you aint put prince in the story but you put jaden in there that was dumb af "

first of all prince isnt in the story as of NOW , that doesnt mean he'll never be in it . imm 14 years old , i can make my own decisions . and i go to a magnet performing arts high school , if i make dumb decisions , theyre still prolly smarter than some ADULTS' decisions. sooooooo bye felicia 👋 .

__________________________

🔥Ari's POV🔥

I walked outside towards Chresanto's car and saw Amanda.

Me-Amanda fucking King!

Amanda-What, hoe?

Now everybody was crowding around us to see what was about to go down.

Me-Who in the hell are you calling a hoe?

Amanda-Just you. I mean, isn't that what you are? After you just used Chres for sex of course.

Me-What the fuck are you talkin about?

Amanda-You had sex with Chresanto. Then when he confessed his attraction towards you, you shot him down like nothing happened.

Me-Where'd you hear that?

She smiled and looked at Chresanto.

Me-Oh, you can't be serious.

Chres-As a heart attack.

He laughed a little.

Chres-You know, you broke my heart, Arianna. I thought you were better than that.

Me-You've gotta be KIDDING me! I've never had sex with you, nor do I like you!

Chres-Come on, it's okay! You're secret's out. You can tell the truth.

I looked him in his eyes. I tried really hard to find some kind of regret. But all I found was hurt and thirst for revenge. I stepped closer to him and whispered so that only he could hear me.

Me-You mark my got damn, mother fucking words, Chresanto August, you will not get away with this. And that's a promise.

I walked away, back to the dorms. I was way to overwhelmed to speak to anybody right now.

🙊Amy's POV🙊

After seeing what Chres had done to Ari I knew I had to do something. Even though he's my ex, he's a total bitch when it comes to certain things. And I knew exactly what things he was a bitch for. It would take some serious preparation and thought, but tearing him down was worth it. Nobody is gonna lie on my best friend and not get struck right back down. But if I was gonna get Chres, I had to have Ari on board.

I walked back to the dorm to see Ari sitting on her bed, bundled under the covers.

Me-Arianna Glass, I know damn well that you aint about to be depressed over this.

I watched as she slowly slithered from under the covers.

Ari-Then you know me too well.

Me-Good. Because we have to do something.

Ari-Whatever it is, I'm in.

💨2 Hours Later💨

👀Ari's POV👀