Chapter 10

👉LUNCH THE NEXT DAY👈

👐Chresanto's POV👐

I walked in the cafeteria and saw Ari sittin at a table with basically all of the crew except me. This includes Jaden.

Ari kinda ignored me for the rest of the party last night, if you don't count the couple of death glares she gave me. But I figured that she was doin that because she was tired of hiding. Quite frankly, I was too. Its about time this school stopped judging niggahs for shit. And most people were judged because of me. Bein the dopest niggah here, I've set fucking standards of bein judgemental and everybody else just kinda followed my lead. So if I stop judgin, them niggahs will follow.

Simple fuckin logic, my niggah.

So I decided to do something bold daring. Something that could either make more of my reputation or tear it down.

I stood on top of the nearest table. I had all eyes on me, except for Ari and Jaden.

Me-Uh, wassup, my fellow niggahs.

Real smooth, Chres. 😒

Some Random Bitch-Hey sexy.

I smiled and nodded my head at the girl and continued.

Me-I have something to say.

Ray-Let it out, my niggah!

I looked at Ray and squinted my eyes. He just left this questioning look on his face, wantin to know what I was up here for.

Me-Okay, I like Arianna Glass.

I looked Ari. Her jaw was dropped, along with just about everybody else. I could barely make out any emotion. All of a sudden, a comment was made from the most important person in the room.

Ari-What the actual fuck, August?

Well, shit.

😳Ari's POV😳

What and/or who in the HELL possessed his ass to say some shit like that? And in front of the entire school?

Regardless of how bad or good it may have looked for me, I was determined to make this worse for him.

Me-Why the hell would you say that?

Chres-What... What the fuck? You're the one who-*gco*

Me-Chresanto, keep your dirty dick in your pants, damn. I don't want it.

He looked seriously confused, but got down from the table and walked out. I hated to do that to him, but my brain has been set to fucking despise his ass and its succeeding.

I had all the guys in the cafeteria crackin up, but the girls that were still dick riding him were giving me dirty looks. But hey, ya win some and ya lose some, right?

Ray-Damn, Ari! That was fucked up. I thought you liked Chres.

Me-Negro, please! I couldn't like Chres if it saved my fucking life.

Prod-Sholl did have us fooled.

I smiled.

Me-I did, didn't I?

😔Chresanto's POV😔

I can't believe this trifling ass bitch! I confessed how I felt about her in front of everybody, made a fucking fool of myself! For what? Just so she can crack a few jokes?!

Well, you know what? If she wanna play this game, I'll play too. Ain't no way in hell that she's gettin off on this shit!

I walked down the hallway with a trail of thirsty ass girls behind me. I looked for one girl and one girl only.

Amanda King.

Amanda was the messiest bitch in the school. She can't keep her mouth shut for shit. But she was perfect for spreading rumors.

And she just so happened to be amongst the trail of thirsty hoes.

I walked up to her with my suave shit and smiled.

Me-Hey, Amanda.

Amanda-Um, h-hi.

She was super nervous to talk to me, just like any other girl was. I took this to my advantage.

Me-Damn, you look fine.

Amanda-Oh, thanks!

Me-I like that skirt. When do I get to take it off?

Now she looked like she was gonna faint if I touched her again. Having Amanda wrapped around my finger was easier than I'd thought.

Amanda-Right now, if you want.

Me-How about tonight? I'll come over.

Amanda-OMG, okay! Great!

Me-I just need a little favor first.

Amanda-Sure, anything!

Me-I want you to know the truth about why I told Ari that I liked her.

Amanda-Okay, what is it?

I leaned over and whispered in Amanda's ear what I wanted everybody to know. Ari is never gonna live this one down.

✨THE NEXT DAY✨

😏Ari's POV😏

I woke up this morning feeling like the Boss. Once again, I had my life back in control, none of the nonsense of "liking" Chres.

It was Saturday, so there were no classes. But everybody was headin out to IHOP for breakfast. As Amy and I walked in and sat in a booth, I felt a few eyes on me, but I chose to ignore it. I figured it was just the same salty bitches from yesterday. After we ordered, I took out my phone and got on twitter. Then my eyes looked up a bit to see that Amy was doing the same. Sometimes it amazed me at how much alike we are.

I scrolled down my timeline and saw a post that seriously caught my eye:

Amanda King

(@_KvngMandi2Sexii)

Wow, what a hoe we have! Ari, keep your legs closed please!

What in the actual fuck is this fuckery?! Now I knew why people are staring at me. I stood up, in my obvious pissed off mode.

Me-Where the HELL is Amanda King?!

SomeGuy-She's outside, by Chres's car.

Aight, it was time to show this bitch who runs shit around here.

__________________________

ohhhhh , interesting shit ! i apoligize for being gone so long , idk where i went tho .. please excuse any mistakes/typos , for i am TIRED !