Chapter 1

this is my third time writing this . so leave me alone .

______________________________

👏Amy's POV👏

I walked in the cafeteria with Amy and guess who I see? Chresanto's ignorant ass. I rolled my eyes and looked pass him as he glared over.

Amy-Oh, you fucktards.

Me-Tf are you talkin bout?

Amy-You know what Im talkin bout! I know that you like Chres and he likes you too.

Me-Okay, Amy, stop gettin high because I dont like that jackass.

Amy-Sure.

We got some real food from the cafe, instead of that bullshit they try to feed us in this school, and sat down.

Amy-Youre both just so stubborn! I dont see why yall wont just admit it.

I was about to argue her ass down when Chresanto, Craig, and Ray walked over.

Ray-Hey bae.

Amy-Hey baby.

He kissed her cheek and sat next to her. I swear Ray and Amy were the cutest couple at SM. Apart from them ugly ass hoes and they so called boyfriends.

Craig-Hey yall!

Me-Wassup nigglet.

Chresanto-Ariiiiiii. Wassup girl?

Chresanto then hopped in the seat next to me and attempted to put his arm around me. I quickly swerved his ass by ducking under his arm and scooting over.

Me-Niggah back the fuck up.

Chresanto-Ari, I dont want you no way.

Me-Good, so take your thirst somewhere else.

He jumped up on the table and did this little dance. I rolled my eyes at the bitches that were hooping and hollering for him.

Chresanto-Stop playin, you know you want all of thissssss!!

Me-No, I dont. I hope you fall.

Chresanto-Damn, all mean and shit.

He scowled and walked away.

Me-Youe friend's a jackass.

Craig just shrugged and looked at me.

Craig-You heard the new joint?

Me-No, thats what I was bout hit up actually.

Craig-Oh, okay. You know I want you on the next track, right?

Me-Niggah, you say the same thing everytime. And everytime I give you the same answer. Nope, nope, nope!

Craig had a ridiculously amazing voice, and he used it well. He was basically YouTube famous. One time I had to sing for drama class. Ever since, Craig has been harassing me about gettin on one of his songs and usin my voice. But I'm not one to sing in public. Even in drama class that time, it was just me, the teacher, Craig, and Amy.

Craig-Ion even know why you trippin, Ari! You know you can sing.

Ari-But I choose not to use my oh-so-talented voice.

Craig-One day, Arianna Glass.

I smiled at his overly dramatic ass as he walked away. I looked at my watch and started gathering my crap.

Me-AmAm, Im gone!

Amy-Aight! Dont get high or nothin!

Me-When am I not high?

I walked out, across the courtyard towards our dorm. I had about 20 minutes left til fifth period and I decided to use it by listenin to Craig's new song. When I got there, I went straight to my laptop, put on my headphones and zoned out.

👊Chresanto's POV👊

I stepped out the elavator, on my way to my dorm from the girls' dorm. Why was I there, you ask? Shit, this girl texted my sayin to come over. The fuck I look like rejectin free pussy? And shit was good too. I smiled to myself. I had every girl in this school wrapped around my finger. Except Ari. That's gon change soon though. Ima make Ari beg down on her knees for me. Regardless of the consequences.

______________________________

yes ! finally finished ! if yall think imm lyin bout writin this three times , punch yourself because i literally did . thats why it took so long to post . but vote , comment , all that good stuff !