Chapter 4

I GOT SOME EXCITING ASS MEWS FOR YALL ! but imma put it in another part ! ( hint : do you still have broken in your library ? if not , you might wanna handle that ! )

__________________________

CHAPTER 4

👉Recap👈

Ari-Talk.

Chresanto-Ari, I'd like to start over with you. I know we're not the best of friends-*gco*

Ari-We're not friends at all...

Chresanto-Right. Thats why I want to start over. I'd like for us to be friends.

👏Ari's POV👏

Woah. I looked at his face to see if he was jokin. All I saw was sincerity. (I guess thats how you spell that, shoot, lol.) I contemplated on what I had just been told for a minute. I guess it wouldnt be horrible to be friends with him, right?

👉Reality👈

👏Ari's POV👏

Me-Are you sure?

Chresanto-Of course.

Me-And you wont be a jackass?

Chresanto-I'll try my best not to.

He smiled at me innocently.

Me-Okay Chresanto.

Chresanto-You can call me Chres.

Me-Chres? Chres. Well, um, Chres, Twisted is comin back on. Sooo bye.

Chres-See you tomorrow?

Me-Same time, same place.

He smiled again and walked out.

Sigh. I need Jesus.

🌅NEXT DAY🌅

It was in the middle of seventh period, and I was in my dorm alone. I had skipped fifth and seventh, the periods I had with Chresanto (Chres?) just to avoid the weirdness of bein cool with him. I already gotta see his ass tonight, and TV cant save me then. I'm missin DODGEBALL DAY. This is a day that seventh period PE can only have twice a week! Its an excuse to fuck up these dumbass bitches' faces with actually gettin in trouble for it. Its like the fucking PERGE! And I'm missing it!!

👊Chresanto's POV👊

I dont know why, but I honestly couldnt wait to see Ari tonight. Somethin bout her just gives me butterflies on deck. I mean, yeah, the only reason I'm fuckin with her is to fuck her. I know its wrong but I still give no fucks. I wonder where she is now, though? I havent seen her at all today. And this bitch missin dodgeball day. Everybody, like her or not, know that Ari loves dodgeball days. Somethin must really be wrong then...

__________________________

yoooo ! i know this was short af but i needed to post somethin amd i also needed a filler for in between the nights and what not . but have yall seen tha IG update ?! RIP TO VINE 2013-2013 ! lol its only for apple products tho .

but if ya want the next part , follow my IG : @imm__layy ( 2 underscores ) and be sure to likee my pics ! let me know that wattpad sent you there also !