"Idiots." Yura said as she was already crying.

This is my family, and I love them.

2 hours of bonding later, Wana and Yura had to leave. I gave them a deep hug and walked them out.

I finally got to see them after so long. I'm glad.

I suddenly felt kind of adventurous, I don't know why but I got dressed and left my house. I unconsciously went to the fields.

 I unconsciously went to the fields

Where I saw him again. He was lying down on the flower patches. I joined him.

He turned to look at me as I casually laid beside him.

"Good afternoon." He said softly

"Good afternoon." I replied

He sat up and looked at me.

"Tell me everything." He suddenly  asked, the moon was shining so brightly on his face.

He's an angel.

I hesitated at first then told him my entire past. It took about 1 hour to explain simply.

"After the funeral of my mother, that I didn't attend. My appa went into depression and killed himself a couple months after. Every time I would want to think about my mother I would come here, feeling that she was beside me. Just watching over me. Being alone became a usual thing for me and sooner then I though I became immune  to it." 

I said a tear falling quietly on my cheek.

"But now, you're not alone anymore cause I'm right here with you. Everyday, anytime. I could be your sugar, sweet enough to make any bitter thoughts better."  He put his hand on my cheek, wiping my tear with his thumb.

I nodded and said " Wait a minute, you're turn."

"Alright, where do I start?"

Ring Ring Ring

We got interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Can I take this?" He asked waiting my answer. I nodded

"Yes sir, I'll be there soon, 10 minutes max. Alright thank you so much. Goodbye." He closed the phone.

"Can I explain everything tomorrow?" He asked as he looked in my eyes.

"Sure." I answered

"Alright, be her tomorrow. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"No you seem in a hurry, I don't live that far away either."

"Alright, goodbye my black cat." He said waving his hand and walking away.

How did he know my nickname?! Oh wait... I don't write my name on my music sheets I write "black cat". Pabo.

--------------
Author's note:

I hope you all are liking this fanfic. Btw the ideas I get to write this book is all from past dreams that I still remember! Weird I know but to be honest I still have these dreams nowadays and so I can remember them forever, I just needed to write them down. Leave comments below if you like this fanfic and if you guys want some Suga POV. (Come Back 2 Now available)

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me