3. Not here

Two weeks have gone by, everyday I met with that silvered haired man. He started to teach me things I never knew about music.

But ever since that day, he hasn't continued his turn. Not even mentioned it to me.

I wonder if he's already there? I should get going then.

I thought while looking at my watch. I walked joyfully to the fields but nobody was there.

I waited a couple hours until it got dark.

"Hm.. He probably had something important to do." I tried to convince myself.

Day after day, I went to the fields expecting him to be there but... Nothing.

***** 1 month past *******

Again, another day going to visit the fields. Ever since he stopped coming, I slowly went back to my habit of writing about sadness and the feelings that I had no control over.

I seemed to have dug a hole of darkness and couldn't come back out anymore.

That evening, I was at home washing dishes and decided to turn on the Tv and watch KBS.

They're was this boy group on, I think BTS. Their songs were good, I turned up the volume.

I heard a familiar voice. My eyes suddenly widened.

Where have I heard that voice before.

I thought as I washed the dishes. I paused and went to look at the Tv. Trying to see who was singing like that.

I, suddenly, saw him. The man with the silver hair. He was on tour with this boy group.

I continued to watch in shock, thinking to myself, what is he doing on Tv? Why didn't he tell me anything?

Suddenly, the silvered haired man had a solo.

"This one is for someone special, that I left, without saying that I'll be back. If you are watching this, know that I want to say sorry with this song." he said before starting the song.

The ghost song about me. He finished it.

He sang as loud as he could.

I really have found one weird hell of a boyfriend. I started to tear up.

An hour later, the concert was over and I rushed to my phone.

All I did was call, call and call but no answer. I had called 7 times without noticing.

I need to talk to him. I need too.

While I was thinking to myself, someone knocked on my door. I was startled at first but went to open it.

A man came and hugged me as soon as I opened the door

A man came and hugged me as soon as I opened the door. It was him.

He was hugging me so tightly, I hugged back with all my heart. I started to cry.

"Pabo~!" I hit his chest. I missed him so much.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye. I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything. I'm sorry I haven't told you that I love you yet." He said as he pushed me softly and looked me in the eyes.

He came close and closer to me. Until our lips softly touched.

"I love you pabo~" I said in between our kiss.

"I love you even more." He said as he cupped my cheeks with his wide hands.

We walked in to the house and sat together on the couch for hours, eating chips and him telling me all his adventures and his past.

How he met his friends, when he began to love me. It was the most beautiful moment, I could have ever imagined and now I can expect more like this to come.

Saragheyo Suga! (I love you suga!)

------------------------
Author's Note:
Hello~~! I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm so sorry it's like half of the last chapter. But I felt like this was just enough. Thank you for all your support guys.  Comment below letting me know if you guys want this to be the end or if you want more. (Come back 2 Now Available)

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me