Carlie

After a while we all just sat down in silence, waiting for something to happen, anything to happen. if they were so scared of us wouldn't they put food on the table before hand?

Well what ever, I don't give a fuck if the kill some one, hopefully they pick Elliot.All i want right now, is some god damned food, they can't just kidnap us, zap us until their heart content, and then not feed us! oh yeah I forgot the best part. I HAVE GREEN PATCHES OF SKIN!

"i'm hungry!" Nyella yells and flops her head on the table. Sage looks at her in disbelief. "seriously? your more worried about your hunger than your life?!" sage retorts in disbelief, Nyel and elliot look at sage "um yeah" they both say at the same time, the look at each other and laugh. fucking Elliot I want stab his face in.

sage sits down and grumbles a little. suddenly the walls open again. and this time the light is red. what the hell is up with this place and there choice of colours?

at least eight people all in Black walk out of the red light " If you are thinking of attacking and making a break for it. you will be beaten to death either way" A voice rings out threw the room, a Females voice. she sounds dark, i hate it. 

Every one perks up in their seats, the twin girls look scared, Sage looks like she's on the edge of her seat. literally. Elliot just simply still looks like an idiot. Nyella is just as confused as i am. and Iden? well lets just say, that he looks like everyone, legit.

"well shall i introduce myself? I am Professor Karen Devonlian Dean. I welcome you to TLU, you have been gratefully selected into the Transparent Program" The Speaker spoke or should I say, karen devil-shit Jeans.

"wait transparent? doesn't that make people see right through your program?"Nyel finally spoke up and snickers, oh god. the puns are back QUICK CALL THE PUN-LICE!!

"if you haven't noticed anything different, which is hard to believe since the Repeat is changing to every and anyone. After your meal you will be assigned to a body guard who have different coloured sleeves on their right arm. they also have meals you prefer. TLU hopes you enjoy your stay. after you have figured how to get in control, we will assign you in to the military" 

what the fuck this isn't a resort? how dare you!

"also after your meals you will go to your own training grounds. and only meet every meal time"

I hate this so fucking much! I am - no. WE are NOT animals!