Nyella

once i reached to the standing bed my mind can only think that this is Carlie. "Carlie? what are you doing? why are you a bed?" i ask her but no answer. but i just watch her change back into herself? "woah? what in the?" i jump back freaking out. I knew she was turned into a bed! but why would the crazy scientist change her into a bed? that's just my hypotheses.

"wow that feel's a lot better, being an object isn't fun you know?" Carlie voice rang though my ears. i look at her in confusion, but she looks at me in horror. "why the hell do you look like me?" she whisper yells at me, " what? " i spoke up and turned to face the mirror, i saw me. confusingly, i look back at her "i look like me?" my voice stern with concern, what type of drugs is she on? 

"what did they do to you?" i ask her, seeing that one of her sleeves ripped off. Carlie follows my gaze and shrugs "i got angry and stripped" she says with ease like it's no big deal, i look at her in disbelief. "do i want to know?" i ask confusingly. she shakes her head "well, lets get out of here. do you have a plan?"

i nod at her and motion her to follow me before the door closes, we run out into the hallway. "okay now what?" Carlie ask me, "try not to get caught, and find the exit" i reply simply, like it wouldn't be a big deal. but I know and Carlie know's that to get out of this place will be hard work. "do you even know where the exit is?" she questions, i stay silent and look off to the distance. stupid, i should've thought of that first." Great nyella,all ways coming up with big idea's" carlie retorts sarcastically. "like you can have any more of a clue than i do!" i spit out to her, Carlie seems to be taken a back and mutters underneath her breathe, i give her a stern glare.

"hey?! what are you doing out?" i voice calls to the right of the hall way, crap. carlie and i snap our heads to a man in a white lab coat, who is running up to us, "shit, Nyel run! now!" Carlie starts sprinting the other way, i follow behind. both of us running at the same speed, with the man chasing behind. we have to out run him.

"Jeez there's nothing but freaking white walls going forward" i yell to carlie in frustration, i look up a head to see more people in lab coats and men in black running up towards Carlie and I. Carlie and i slow down our pace once the people in front of us and person behind us are near. we all come to a halt 

Carlie and I go back to back. "now what genius ?" i whisper. Carlie doesn't reply for awhile "clothes line them?" Carlie says. not a smart move, the men in black have taser's, and the have them out ready for what ever movement we make towards them, but right now it's the only chance.

"okay-" i agree to her plan and i can see Carlie smirk on the corner of my eye. "okay when i say three i'll turn around to where your facing, there's nothing back from where we've came from we have to go forward" yet again another stupid plan, but it might work.

"1"

"2"

Carlie drags the 2 out and shifts her feet to move.

"3!" Carlie yells and spins around the both of us sprint and stretch out our arms, we are so close to clothes line them, but instead we are meet with a powerful zap, my body falls to the cold hard ground, and the electricity twitches my body.

"you,mother, fuckers" i hear carlie whisper out, and i then loose all vision into a dark abyss.

(to anon: NOW THEIR LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND OH!!)