Chapter 17

*Vince's POV*

When we got back to the room, I stood by the window and looked outside. There were people in the street and they were all laughing and partying. Parties have never been my thing but it looked fun.

"I'm going to get in the shower. Do you want to get in after me?" Toby's voice came from behind me.

I turned around. "Yeah, sure."

He closed the bathroom door and I heard the water turn on. I turned back to the window and sighed.

There were sparklers and fire crackers and that's when it hit me. Tonight was the first lacrosse game of the season. I guess we won.

After about 15 minutes I heard the water turn off and Toby opened the door. I turned around to see that he only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I forgot my clothes out here. You can get in now, if you want." He said.

I realized I was staring at him and hurriedly got my clothes and a towel and made my way to the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it. I had my back pressed against it and could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. We've been together for almost five months and he still made me feel this way? I guess that was a good thing.

*Toby's POV*

I smiled at Vince's reaction and got dressed. I went to the window and saw that there was a party going on. Maybe Vince would like to go instead of being cooped up in the room all night.

I layed down on the bed and propped myself up on my elbows when Vince opened the door.

He had his normal black skinny jeans on and he was in the process of putting his shirt on.

I stood up and stopped him. "Leave it off for a while, please?" I asked.

"Only if you take yours off too." He smirked.

I smiled at him and pulled my shirt off.

We both threw our shirts on the ground. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him toward me. We both landed on the bed and just laid there, cuddling.

"So, there's a party outside." I said.

"I know." Vince replied.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked him.

"Do you want to go?" He looked up at me.

I thought for a moment. "Not really. I like just laying here with you." I looked at him.

He smiled. "You and me both."

Eventually we fell asleep, leaving the thought of a party in the very back of our minds. It was nice to be so close to him again.