Your Wedding Theme

Simon: He decides to have a private wedding. The only other people attending are the your parents and his parents. You get married in a chapel, even though neither of you are religious.

Vikk: You both are suckers for Disney so you get married at Disney Land. You get wedding pictures in front of the castle and you both are wearing white Mickey and Minnie ears.

Josh: Josh loves the outdoors. You get married in a garden, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You then take a walk along the river bank as the sun sets.

Harry: He decides to put his money to good use and flies all of your family and close friends out to Paris, where you have the ceremony on top of the tower.

Ethan: You both have a passionate love for each other and food. Your wedding has a bunch of your favorite foods.

Tobi: You are both rather quiet and reserved, so you have a small wedding on the beach with the guest list consisting of a few close friends from both sides.

JJ: He likes to go all out, so you invite every person you know. You have a huge fancy wedding and JJ bought a bunch of liquor for the after party.
---------
I hope y'all liked it! Expect more updates in the future. ❤️
---------
Ciao for now!
-M👑