Simon Imagine #1

This is for innocentDreamz !I hope you enjoy it!
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
DOUBLE UPLOAD AYEEEEEE👏🏼
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Y/N POV
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
I was in the car with my brother Harry
on the way to 'The Sidemen House' to meet his best friends.
It only takes us 10 minutes to get there from his flat. (A/N: obviously idk how far his flat is from the sidemen house... just go with it.) I feel my stomach fill up with butterflies.
-:Time skip to the house because ayyyy I'm too lazy:-
We pulled up in the driveway and I calmly shut the door on Harry's chrome-wrapped car. He would be mad at me if I didn't.
We open the big oak door and the first thing I see is a huge staircase. Harry shouts,"We're here!" and all you can here is pounding footsteps.
You see 6 guys line up in front of you.
A black guy is first and supposedly his name is JJ. (A/N: this sounds so effing racist omg😂) He asked for your digits but you sheepishly decline.
A second black guy is after him wearing a SnapBack. His name is Tobi.
Next is a guy named Vikk who has carmel-colored skin and jet black hair.
After him is a person with the best laugh ever. Ethan is his name. (A/N: THIS SOUNDS SO EFFING REPETITIVE PLES HALP ME...)
Then a bearded man stands in front of me with a posh accent named Josh.
And finally is a tall, cute guy named Simon. (A/N: this is a piece of sheep tbh...)
:-Simon's POV-:
As we stood there to meet Harry's sister, I observed her nonchalantly from the back of the line.
She is so stunning but I can't date her. Harry warned us to stay away. I just can't though. I decide I can at least become close with her and maybe (Y/N) will do the rest.
I muster up the courage to ask,"Hey guys, we should have a movie night to celebrate meeting (Y/N)!"
Everyone nods their heads in agreement. Harry then escorts (Y/N) out to pick the movies.
-:Time skip to the movies being all picked out and that jazz:-
:-Y/N's POV-:
I picked out the movie Annabelle because I love scary movies!
I leave to go put my hair in a messy bun, and when I come back, there is only one spot left; a spot with Simon on the love seat. I sit next to him and start watching the movie.
-:Time skip to almost everyone asleep because I've never seen the movie and because I can:-
I look around to see only Simon and I are awake. A jumpscare suddenly pops up and I hide in Simon's arms. He pulls me closer and kisses my forehead. I look up at him and caught up in the moment, I kiss him on the lips. He hesitates for a moment and then kisses back. We stop and look back into each other's eyes and he says,"Y/N, I know we only met today but will you be my girlfriend?"
You blush and nod your head and kiss him on the cheek.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
WOOOO FIRST IMAGINE EVER!
-:-:-:-:
How was it? Your feedback is greatly appreciated until it starts getting mean. Please state what you have to say respectfully! :)
-:-:-:-:
We are so close to 1k reads! Thank you so much! 💝
-:-:-:-:
I feel like this moved a little fast but oh well.
-:-:-:-:
Anyways, comment any other requests!
-:-:-:-:
The surprise for you guys should be coming out tomorrow!
-:-:-:-:
Well, ciao for now!
-M👑