chp.6

On Monday school was not going to take place due to some holiday. I have no idea what the holiday is nor do I really care, but Luke texted me asking for me to come over and spend the day with him. Of course I quickly said yes. I get to spend time with Luke.

I told my mother where I was heading and she asked from him and his parents to come over for dinner. I said that I would ask and text her the answer. She waved off and I walked out the door.

I jogged across the road to Luke's, his car was the only one in the driveway. Which means his parents won't be home. Which also means he will playing his punk rock music and walking around with out a shirt on.

After letting myself in like luke said, I was shocked to find the house weirdly quite. I heard the gentle thump of the bass from what I think is Blink 182, from Luke's room. Which was no bid deal. He might just be cleaning his room.

I walked up the stairs to his room. The door was closed and that was no big deal either. I knocked on the door 3 times. I didn't hear anything so I just walked right in. And to which I saw Luke choking the chicken, as some one say.

"Oh my god!" I yelled. I quickly turned out the door.

"Ariel! Holy shit!" He jumped off the bed.

My eyes were closed tight with a hand over them. I can't believe what I just saw. Luke Hemmings jerking off in the middle of the day. I felt a little sick.

"Did you wash your hands?" I called to him with my eyes still closed.

"I used Germ-X." He mumbled before turning off his stero.

I opened my eyes to see Luke with some basketball shorts on. His hair was everywhere and his face was red. I felt like I was about to pass out.

"I'm so sorry, Luke!" I said before letting out a small laugh.

"Well, everyone does it. You just saw it and it was kinda embrassing and I kinda wanna strangle you but, it's fine." He said before running the back of his neck. "So, my mom made us some food before she left. We can watch some t.v." He said while walking past me and grabbing my hand.

I looked down at our hands. Our fingers were intertwined and his hand pretty much covered mine. His hands were really sweaty.

I mean my hands would be sweaty too someone caught me during my 'free time'. I still wanted to puke alittle bit, but I mostly felt like my heart was beating 20 times faster then it was supposed too. His hands pretty much covered mine, they were so freaking big. I mean Luke was weirdly tall for a 16 year old boy. Sowas Cal,Mike, and Ash. To be honest, it made them all hotter in my book.

"So we have some apples, pears, and grapes." Luke let go of hand while walking over to the fridge.

"I'm good thanks." I said while leaning against the counter. He had to bend while he got the tray of food out.

He popped some grapes in his mouth. His lips moved while he chewed and I couldn't stop looking at them. I just wanted to pin him down and makeout with him. He could barely touch the grape without crushing it in his fingers and oh my god this boy.

"Ariel? Are you ok?" Luke moved his eyebrows toghter and tilted his head a little bit to the side. God he is so cute.

"Um, yeah?"

Luke moved alittle closer to me. His hand moved to my hip, his tounge poking out over his lips. His eyes where stuck on my lips. I was about to pass out.

"I wanna try something." He whispered.

He moved his head slowly down to my level, I closed my eyes and stood a little bit on my tiptoes. His lips finally touched mine. I really felt like I was about to puke. His lip ring was cold my lips and that made things even hotter. I don't kiss alot of people really so I'm pretty sure I'm suck things up durning this.

He bit my bottom lip making me giggle. He took this time to stick his tounge in my mouth and turn this into a proper makeout.

"Jump."

I did as I was told and he placed me on the counter. He moved to the slot where my legs were slightly open. He carried on kissing me, his hands moved to my upper thighs. They were so warm on my bare skin. Oh god.

I pulled away to take a breath. Luke smiled at me. I died.