chp.2

What is he looking at? I didn't give him a seat, get over it. It's a freaking desk. Not a golden chair. This boy is so dumb omf.

"Ok so homework for tonight will be a page long essay of yourself." not that bad. "now, I will tell you who you will read it too. I picked someone who I know you would not talking to. So don't ask to switch. This will be fun so don't whine like a little tit."

I was taken back at the teachers lanuge, but the thought of meeting someone who I have nothing in common with upsets me a little more.

He started pointing at people and telling them that they were toghter. Soon it was me, a girl, and 2 boys. One being the boy with the lip ring. Of course the girl was a popular girl who must be rich. and the boy was the biggest nerd I have ever seen. She winked at lip ring and bit her lip when he winked back with a smirk.

"And girl with the makeup with.." She crossed her fingers and looked at lip ring. I think she wants to be his buddy. "Guy with glasses."

"Luke and Ariel. Perfect." The teacher smiled and clapped his hands toghter and the bell rang and everyone left.

"Come over at my house after school. We can do more than get to know each other." I felt a hand slowly try to make it to my butt.

"Get your gross hands off me before I punch you in the face." I said turning and facing him. He smirked at me. Im about to snatch his stupid lip ring out of his lip and make him eat it.

"Your so hot when your mad." He said pushing me into the nearest locker. People were looking at us now. I was almost shaking with all these eyes on me. I really don't like people to the point where I cant be around them.

Luke looked like he was leaning in to kiss me. His eyes started closing, I brought my hand back and slapped him across the face. Now everyone was looking at us. Luke brought his hand to his cheek and slightly rubbed it. His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of his head.

"Okay Luke, get away from her." A guy with a mop of brown waved poped out of nowhere.

"What are you gonna do about it, Irwin?" Luke said his last name slowly. Like it was gonna hurt the other boy.

While the boys fought back and forth with words, I snuck out to my locker in time for my 2nd class. This school is so cool like wow.

After seeing that lip ring wasnt in my class I was at ease, being able to pay full attention to the teacher and learn about how the class will work and about how grades are gonna in. I already feel my A's rolling in.

The rest of the day was a blur and I was still dreading after school. I had to do this stupid page eassy with Luke. I was gonna go over to his house, do the eassy, say sorry for hitting him, and leave. I wont even be there for 2 hours. Just enough time to do all that.

*~*~*

It was 3:30 and school was dismissing. I met Luke out by the front doors where he was making out with the chick from 1st period today. She was all over him, pretty much having sex with him infront  of everyone. I couldn't deal with it. I wanted to puke.

"Hey, loverboy, lets go." I said pushing him and the girl apart. "My mom wants me home by 5." I said walking towards the parking lot.

Luke kissed the girl bye and jogged after me. He swung his arm around my shoulder and tried to pull me into his chest.

"yeah, no." I said throwing his arm off me. "We need to lay out some rules. 1st: don;t touch me.  2nd: dont't think about touching me. 3: don't pop my bubble. I have personal space. Learn it. Im a virgin and I don't plan on losing it anytime soon. Respect my rules and we might get along."

"Your such a nun." He said after I said all that.

We had made it to his car so I got in and slammed the door shut. He walked around while bloswing a kiss to some girl. Not the girl he made out with just a few minutes ago. I watched us pull into my road. Was he taking me home? How did he find out where I live? What is going on?

We pulled into the driveway across the road from my house.

Are you joking?

"Do you live here?" I asked.

"Is it shocking my parents afford a nice house or something?" He scoffed at me while rolling his eyes.

"No, that isn't what I meant." I said quickly.  "I live across the road from you."

He just went ahead and got out of the car while snatching his school bag from the back seat. I climbed out and got my back before following him inside his house. It was so pretty inside. The walls were white and some where a light blue. His room is where my room is at my house. aka across the street.

"SO let's get this thing going." I said rubbing my hands toghter.

"Shutup and sit down." He said harshly. 

I sat down on his bed and watch him get some paper and pens. He threw me a pen and clipboard and gave me some paper. I went down to writing my stupid eassy. I wrote about the reason I move and how I hate my mom and that I have really good music taste.

"Switch papers." Luke said handing out his paper.

I switched papers with him and read his messy boy handwritting. I could tell he was heading some things in the paper. But his life was really hard. But I can't get over the last part.