chp.3

My eyes skipped anything I wouldnt care about hearing until I saw the end. He was planning on dropping out in a week. I looked up at him, he was laying on his bed playing on his phone. Why would anyone want to drop out? Like does he never want a job ever?

"Are you really gonna drop out?" I asked. he sat up and looked at me.

"if i dont get grades i have to. its a private school, ariel, there are other kids waiting to get in. i can just become a genuis in all my classes." he looked at me with cold eyes. "i'm leaving early to save then time anyways."

"how long do you have before they make you leave?"

"until we get our 9 weeks exam scores back. if i dont pass all of them im out." he looked kinda worried about it. i dont blame him, he is gonna get kicked out for being stupid.

"i can help you." i said quickly, "i can teach you stuff and we can do our homework toghter and i can help you pass the test."

"ariel.. you dont have to do that." luke said smiling at me slightly.

"no." i looked at him and smiled down at my fingers. "i want you to do good in your life. you wont get far if you drop out."

he erased the last line in his eassy and smiled at me. we talked about and he told me that his parents work late and they are in still in the picture. im sure that was a rumor going around the school.

I texted my mom and told i was gonna be here for a extra hour. she got mad but i told her i was across the street, she got over it quickly.

me and luke watched some t.v and i ran my fingers over his small tattoos he had around his wrist. there was a bible scripture, a small cross with a heart aroun it, something in s differnt language, and a arrow. they made him more cute.

"i have to go, luke. thanks for having me." i said as i hugged him.

"your welcome, ariel."

we hugged for a nice bit. he wasnt that big of douche. pretty laid back.

"oh, i really like the white thong your wearing." he whipered in my ear.

i looked at him. i felt really embarssed. did he see it when i sat down??? wtf is he talking about?

"you should keep your blinds open more often." he winked at me before i stomped out the door. how dare he.

*~*~*

that day at school we all started learning today. like about legit stuff. and alot of people were dragging their feet to class and was saying how they hate school. i can tell you hate school because your the stupidest kid alive.

Luke winked at me in 1st and the girl he made out with gave me a death stare. i rolled my eyes at her and kept myself focased on my school work.

Me and luke both agreed that we will work on his school everday except on Friday's. Thats when he goes to parties.

I was feeling pretty swell at lunch. some people asked me about Luke and said that. One person said that Nicole Jones wants to fight me. cool, cool.

the Irwin boy and his 2 friends kept eyeing me at lunch. I got a little freaked out. I usally sit at a table by myself. so i really give off the messed up girl vibe.

"so your Luke's new girl toy." a girl came up to me. I think its Nicole, lukes lover from yesterday.

"no? Im Ariel wills." i said raising a eyebrow. "Luke's New Girl Toy, sounds like a weird name for someone."

"do you know who I am? I can ruin you." Make up sassed at me.

"Im sure you can when you dont even know my name." I gave her a thumbs up.

She gave me the same stare from earlier today. This time her eye was twitching. I really couldnt help but laugh at how stupid she looked.

"There is a party tommorow, we can see who Luke really wants." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Take him." I said once she started walking off.

The Irwin boy and his friends all started walking towards my table. Oh god, turn around. Don't come over here. Please, do not come over here.

"Hey, I'm Ashton." Irwin smiled. Should I start calling him Ashton?

"Ariel." I gave a fake smile.

"Like, the little mermaid?" A guy with black hair said, "I'm Calum by the way." he was really cute.

"Mikey." His hair was black and was pointing everywhere. It was messy but really hot too.

"Um, hi?" I said slowly. I'm always awkward when it comes to stuff like this.

We talked for the rest of the lunch. Ashton walked me to my next class and we sat with each other. Luke looked very pissed. Calum and Mikey asked me if I wanted to get some food after school but I had a thing with Luke. They of course asked if I was dating Luke but I told them about helping him pass.

After school, Luke told me to get ready for the party. I told him it was only Thursday and he explained that school isn't open on Friday for a holiday.

I wore a black skater skirt and a crop top that was white. My hair was left down and i applied some dark purple lipstick.

Luke met me outside my house in his messy car and drove me to the party. We talked about the History test on Tuesday and if he needed any help on studying he said yes.

At the party Luke went off to find friends and I walked over to Ashton, he was really cute. Like, a weirdly amount of cuteness.