chp.4

"get the fuck off her!" Luke's voice boomed. I felt Ashton's lips leave mine. he gave a sly grin to me before turning to look at me.

"why? we both are liking this, she isn't yours anymore, Hemmings." Ashton spat at him. he kept his left hand on my tigh.

i pushed myself down and got my beer. my body leaning on the fridge that gave me the perfect view of the two boys spitting insults to each other.

Ashton said how i kissed him back and how he wasn't a 'gay ass rock boy' and Luke said that he can actually get girls and not steal them from people.

"ya'll shutup. jesus, this is pointless, im not gonna date anyone who acts like that." i said sipping my beer. Luke take two steps towards me and ripped the beer out of my hand.

"what the heck, man?!" i shouted at him. yeah lets just hit peoples drinks out of their hands yeah thats cool.

"you dont drink, ya? it isn't your 'thing'." Luke shouted at me. I pushed him back.

"we need get things right, you are not dad, you are not my mom, im not you 'girl toy', and im never gonna be your 'girl toy' so leave me alone." I yelled at him.

Ashton was snickering at us. I reached over and slapped him in the chest. These boys are stupid wtf.

"go to Nicole, she might suck your dick."

I walked out of kitchen to find calum, he was really nice and I wanted his number. i didnt want to date him or anything, he is really funny. I found him sucking faces with a girl so not going over there, mikey must have made it up stairs. I saw a cloud of smoke from the backdoor that was opened.

The air smelt like hard core weed. And the people coming in looked like luke yesterday. how stupid. I checked to make sure I had everything in pockets and made my way to the car. this party was gay,  good job to me though I got a makeout session with a hot guy and told luke to take 2 steps back. but everyone had already found someone to makeout with and i wasnt gonna be the gal that starts some drama via high school party.

I was almost out the door when I saw nicole and her gang. Are you forreal?

"so, i guess luke is mine now." she smirked at me.

"like i told you a few days ago, 'take him'" i said to her while trying to push by her.

"i guess you can stop having sex with him and go onto ashton, slut." i turned around to see a snotty grin on her face.

"who said i had sex with luke?" i asked while squinting my eyes at her.

"luke, everyone knows. your just his girl toy, wait, was, his girl toy." she winked at me.

"i have never had sex with him i have been to his house 2 times. im a virgin what the fuck are you talking about?" i said walking to her.

"you heard me." she put her hand on her hip.

i pushed past her back into the party. Why the hell would luke tell people we fucked? we haven't even kissed. i hate luke, why would i fuck him? Luke is really hot and I don't blame anyone for having sex with him. I mean hell he does look like a god.

i stood up on a chair and got 2 empty beer glasses and clinked them toghter.

"hello? yes." i said loudly to the crowd of people that could hear me. "I, Ariel Wills, have not had sex with Luke Hemmings. That was a lie and luke really isn't that smart to lie about that. so if you see him, please ask him way he would say that because i am no longer talking to him." I stepped off the chair and walked past Nicole.

"Take him." I shouted back at her before i slammed the front door.

*~*~*

i woke up the next morning with a very small headache, i can still re-call last night. and im still pissed about it. my mom was working today so i was home alone. maybe i can walk around the town today. get some yogurt, some new books, wow im already excited.

i opened the widows in my house to let the fresh air come in. It was so pretty outside. the sun was out and there wasn't any clouds out and i wanna marry the weather oh wow.

"Ariel!" i heard my name shouted from outside.

I looked threw the window only to see Luke jogging across the street.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back before closing all the windows i opened.

Did he reallg think he could just rush over and talk to me about this whole thing the day after it happened? no. no you cant do that, it makes me more mad.

i went on with my normal plans for the day. i took a shower and got on some shorts and shirt and some shoes and pulled my hair in a sock bun. i got my wallet and made sure my money was in it

I walked out my door to see luke sitting on my step. he was texting away on his phone. I walked by him like i had no idea he was there because im a sassy bitch who does not want to have sex with him and I don't want tto think about wanting to have sex with him because I do not.

"Ariel please, let's talk about this!" he chased after me. He kept shouting sorries while we walked down the sidewalk.  

i was about halfway to the town before i turned around. i gave him a death glare before i went off on him, "you think it's cool to lie? you think its cool to treat me like some kind of toy in front of people? you think its ok to ruin my social name to boost up yours?" I yelled at him.

"Ariel I-"

"no, it's not. Girls hate me. People think im a slut. But you come off mark free. Yay! good job, Luke! you had sex with a girl who you have know for a week. Me? im a dirty slut who will suck dick anytime. You made me look bad for you too look good. and that isn't ok." i raised my voice more. Luke didnt know what to say to me. i was so mad. i could really hit him.

I waited for him to say something to me. i rolled my eyes and turned on my heel walking off and saying,

"never talk to me again." I shouted back.