"I do, but I haven't worked on the heart. Not yet, anyway."

"I see."

"What do you do?"

"I work in accounting."

"Wow."

"You don't work," I interject. "You just bother me."

Aaron looks at Harry. "He bothers you?" He asks me, his tone cold.

"No, not like that, Aaron. He throws paper at me, though."

Harry smiles crookedly.

Aaron looks at me. "Well, we have a place to be, so I'll see you around, Harry."

"All right. Have a good night." I'm surprised at Harry's friendliness.

Aaron takes my hand and we begin to walk down the hall.

"Oh, Rose?"

I turn and look at Harry, Aaron stopping as well.

"If anything should come up, I'd be glad to give you a ride again." Harry smirks, his eyes mean.

I blush.

"What does he mean?" Aaron asks.

"Nothing," I snap. I tug Aaron's arm and we get into the elevator, the doors dinging shut behind us.

I'm admittedly furious at Harry. How dare he say that in front of Aaron? I can only imagine what Aaron is thinking.

Dinner goes smoothly and Aaron drops me home, kissing me at the door. He hasn't asked me about what Harry said to him before we left, and for that I'm glad.

We say our goodbyes at the door. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek before turning and starting to walk down the hall. He stops and looks back at me

"Rose, do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Stay away from Harry."

His request takes me by surprise. "What?"

"I don't trust him. Just...keep your distance, alright?"

I nod. "I don't like him, anyway."

Aaron smiles. "Good. See you later, Rosie."

I watch him get onto the elevator and the doors shut. As soon as he's out of sight, I storm across the hall and pound on Harry's door.

Harry opens the door, astonished at my intensity. "Rose?"

"How dare you say you gave me a ride in front of Aaron? He thinks I'm cheating on him or something!"

Harry half smiles. "It was just an offer, Rosie. No need to get pissy."

"God, stop calling me Rosie!" Harry folds his arms over his chest "And if Idon't?" He challenges.

I take a breath. "Then...then..."

He smiles coolly.

"You're such an asshole, Harry. You go out of your way to make me crazy, and I'm sick of it. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

He steps back, eyes flashing at my words. Anger quickly engulfs his features. "All right, I'll leave you alone, Rose. But I'll tell you something Aaron's hiding something."

"What the hell do you know? And why do you even care?" I ball my hands into fists, "Aaron would never hurt me!"

"Oh, please. I could give a shit if Aaron hurts you!"

Something inside of me deflates. He's so disdainful, it shocks me, I turn and walk back into my apartment, slamming the door.

I could give a shit if Aaron hurts you.

Good. I wouldn't need Harry if Aaron hurt me, anyway.

(you thought bitch)
Please vote and comment!!!
And also, remember tess' puns??? I'm sad now.

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.